Aston Villa interested in Maresca (1 Viewer)

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
you never know. d'alessandro went to wolfsburg when he was hot. I was quite surprised to be honest. and van buyten went to manc city (I think) and with so many rumours of how big clubs wanted him that too came as a surprise to me. So our dear Enzo might just end up at aston villa. or maybe norwich, just to make us commit mass suicide.

you are not serious right?

Buy on AliExpress.com

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Why not? If they can scrape together the money, and convince him that he'll enjoy the challenge, then it's not impossible. Obviously Villa is a far more likely candidate than Norwich to do that, but there must be 50 clubs he could wind up at.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
there is something wrong with maresca, IMO!! how is it that moggi, lippi and capello dont want him while the other 20 million juve supporters around the world think he is special.

at least use him to get quality players if he is to leave.

sad news indeed.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
aston villa are the smart ones in initiating this deal.we'd be ending up with the short end of the deal considering aston villa would never pay a justifiable fee for maresca.

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
if we get rosicky, or deco, or whoever that we've been talking bout for the past year or so.....then i dont mind if he goes. those players have to come before enzo leaves. if not, we're screwed!!

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
you never know. d'alessandro went to wolfsburg when he was hot. I was quite surprised to be honest. and van buyten went to manc city (I think) and with so many rumours of how big clubs wanted him that too came as a surprise to me. So our dear Enzo might just end up at aston villa. or maybe norwich, just to make us commit mass suicide.
The difference between them and Enzo is that they weren't already playing at one of the world's top five clubs...

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Ian ] ++

The difference between them and Enzo is that they weren't already playing at one of the world's top five clubs...
the way moggi operates,you'd think he had a budget the size of aston villa's:groan:

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++
there is something wrong with maresca, IMO!! how is it that moggi, lippi and capello dont want him while the other 20 million juve supporters around the world think he is special.

at least use him to get quality players if he is to leave.

sad news indeed.
maybe Enzo is having problems with other players, I can't really see any other reasons...

Romano

May 22, 2004
Just stupid, we let him go, over 2 years Arsenal signs him, Enzo becomes one of the best midfielders in Europe, and we've lost another great player.
Just like we did with Tierry Henry

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
Maresca set for Spurs
Tottenham are the latest club to be linked with Juventus ace Enzo Maresca. The 24-year-old spent two years with West Brom before moving to Turin. Reports suggest that Spurs are willing to pay the asking price of £6.5m in order to pip both Aston Villa and Lazio for his services.
Only £6.5m ?? at least £8.5-9m IMO, anyway should not sell him anyway.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Edge ] ++
Maresca set for Spurs
Tottenham are the latest club to be linked with Juventus ace Enzo Maresca. The 24-year-old spent two years with West Brom before moving to Turin. Reports suggest that Spurs are willing to pay the asking price of £6.5m in order to pip both Aston Villa and Lazio for his services.
Only £6.5m ?? at least £8.5-9m IMO, anyway should not sell him anyway.
:fero: ffs :irritate: I'm getting sick of hearing that Maresca's involved in every stupid transfer rumour we're involved with.

I wish they wouldn't say "Maresca set for Spurs", I'm really sick of those kind of headlines just because a player's been linked.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
what's your source?

maybe soccerage or tribalfootball.

just them can say these kind of shite. maresca said that he wants to stay at juve.

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
source is from football italia website hosted by Channel 4, I don't think its that reliable though, so its definitely not a done deal :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)