ASQ (57 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Yeah I can imagine losing some but not my very best ones.
You never know, one of my best friend was some Iraqi kid, we grew up together. I knew since I was 4 ffs, we used to do the dumbest stunts at school, in the neighbourhood, shoplift, pick up chicks, sneak in clubs, everything man! We were basically inseparable, when I turned 17 I had to move to Edmonton :sergio: for school and now it's been like four years I haven't seen him :cry:
We still keep in touch, but you can tell we both changed a lot since then, so when I come back who knows if we'll still get along like we used to.

True. I had a lot of close friends in HS that I wouldn't wanna be anywhere near now.
Damn...that must suck real bad!

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
You never know, one of my best friend was some Iraqi kid, we grew up together. I knew since I was 4 ffs, we used to do the dumbest stunts at school, in the neighbourhood, shoplift, pick up chicks, sneak in clubs, everything man! We were basically inseperably, when I turned 17 I had to move to Edmonton :sergio: for school and now it's been like four years I haven't seen him :cry:
We still keep in touch, but you can tell we both changed a lot since then, so when I come back who knows if we'll still get along like we used to.
Yeah I sort of know what you're saying I guess, one guy I was like best friends with from year 7 up to like year 11-12 and now we still keep in touch but I guess we just kind of got along less and had less in common (probably my fault) and actually I saw him last night at a club by accident for the first time since school and we barely talked but I'm supposed to be seeing him soon to play guitar.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Here's a stupid question. Who of the members in here would you consider to be best friends with in real life?
None. I don't know no one here. You only show what you want to show over the Interwebz, it's all anonymous here, you can't really see someones real qualities or flaws.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Oh, you mean an internet Juventuz friend as a real best friend despite not knowing them face to face? In that case..I guess no one tbh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)