ASQ (11 Viewers)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
You'd kill an entire friendship for a silly crush that'd probably go as soon as a hot brunette walks by?
if I feel like it should be more than that and it can't be without breaking up my friend and her? I'd kill it in a heartbeat.

---------- Post added 15.07.2012 at 18:03 ----------

Fuck, if that's the definition for what a friend is, I must have a handful of friends :D
I have 4, and I think I'm quite lucky :p

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011

Even if she was your friend since birth?

And where is MV? He didn't answer my last question. :p
lol, risa :D . You keep changing your question. If she was my friend since birth I probably would've ruined that relationship by falling in love with her much before we arrive at your scenario anyways :lol:

---------- Post added 15.07.2012 at 18:09 ----------

I think I only had two or so as well. Now I have about five very intimate friends, to of whom are men.
I hope that I can experience that someday, with the opposite sex. Would like a platonic relationship to a female, I've just never succeeded at it :D

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
that's a shockingly high number to my ears. When I was 18 I think I only had 1.
srs, thought again...7 is my final number.

Even if she was your friend since birth?

And where is MV? He didn't answer my last question. :p
my bad didn't see it.

Alright fine. She has some qualities that you like but she isn't physically attractive at all.
Call me shallow but I wouldn't be friends with her.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
I hope that I can experience that someday, with the opposite sex. Would like a platonic relationship to a female, I've just never succeeded at it :D
I've always gotten along better with men, for some reason, so it comes quite easily. It's helpful not being girly beautiful too, so it's not distracting.

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006

I can't say I am amazed give your answer one page back. :D But it really is a nice thing to be just friends sometimes. I get to call him with really stupid questions like if I leave the car running out in the hot sun for an hour long nap so I can get some ac, will the engine blow up.:oops: (The entire front whatyoumacallit was getting hot) And he'll just laugh at me and advise.

---------- Post added 15.07.2012 at 11:51 ----------

Call me shallow but I wouldn't be friends with her.
It is but say what? If that's your nature then that's your nature. You could be missing out on some awesome people though.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Yes you can be friends but don't have sex, not even once with them. It all gets blurred after that. Can you be friends with an Ex? Yes, but I think you always wan't back in their pants.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)