ASQ (54 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Can you really be just friends with someone of the opposite sex?
Yes...It's totally possible to have a female friend and not be attracted to her in sexual\romantic manner. You just gotta stop thinking with your dick. Aren't some you friends with your sisters\brothers, cousins? Or even some childhood friend that you knew for a very long time that you have no sexual interest in. Or what 'bout a homosexual friend?
It's definitely possible!

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
acquaintances ftw...well not really
if she has no qualities you like why would you be friends with her? if she has qualities you like, you'll most likely be friends with her and sometime during that relationship you'd want to pork her, because she's a female.

yes, i'm an asshole, but i cant be in a bed with a woman and just watch a movie, i feel like getting touchy touchy.

---------- Post added 15.07.2012 at 17:52 ----------

Alright fine. She has some qualities that you like but she isn't physically attractive at all.
meh, she can still give a blowjob as good as any of them :p

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Yeah, you can be friends with a girl. Not close friends or anything but just like be cool with each other. I don't get in bed with all my friends like Nzoric does, apparently.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Yeah, you can be friends with a girl. Not close friends or anything but just like be cool with each other. I don't get in bed with all my friends like Nzoric does, apparently.
well this ain't the discussion i signed up for. of course you can be cool with em, but close friendships and being intimate is just a look away from becoming sexual.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
why would I be friends with my buddy's girlfriend? on a first name basis with most of them, but not to a point where we would do something (lunch, movie, coffee anything) without him being involved.
If she's around all the time and is cool, why not? You don't have to do those things with her to consider her a friend.

---------- Post added 15.07.2012 at 11:57 ----------

Why would you want anyone's seconds? :p
wut

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
why would I be friends with my buddy's girlfriend? on a first name basis with most of them, but not to a point where we would do something (lunch, movie, coffee anything) without him being involved.
You can be though. If all three of you were friends and he gets her and they both leave you broken hearted and sobbing by yourself. :D

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
You can be though. If all three of you were friends and he gets her and they both leave you broken hearted and sobbing by yourself. :D
then I wouldn't be friends with her, simple as that lol. What's the point in being stuck in a relationship (friendship where you want more)? It's unfulfilling and lame.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
If she's around all the time and is cool, why not? You don't have to do those things with her to consider her a friend.

in my book friendship requires the ability to spend time together alone, talk about anything and everything. I couldn't do that with a buddy's girl, no way in hell. I did that once and it ended in a complete clusterfuck.

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
then I wouldn't be friends with her, simple as that lol. What's the point in being stuck in a relationship (friendship where you want more)? It's unfulfilling and lame.
You'd kill an entire friendship for a silly crush that'd probably go as soon as a hot brunette walks by?

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
in my book friendship requires the ability to spend time together alone, talk about anything and everything. I couldn't do that with a buddy's girl, no way in hell. I did that once and it ended in a complete clusterfuck.
Fuck, if that's the definition for what a friend is, I must have a handful of friends :D

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
that would just be fucking weird and awkward.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)