ASQ (53 Viewers)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I didn't expect you to say that :p

But nah, if you have money it's an easy answer. You're broke too. I'd go with the first and just cheat on her and shit.
Well in that case...

Nah, I still prefer a really hot girl over a rich one; don't really care about the money.
Can you really be just friends with someone of the opposite sex?
Surprisingly, yes.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Well in that case...

Nah, I still prefer a really hot girl over a rich one; don't really care about the money.
Surprisingly, yes.
:sergio:
You take the rich one, give a nice dicking, then you take her moollah! Then fuck other chicks (hot ones of course) with it, money=moar pussy. Also the rich bitch can't know 'bout what's happening, gotta keep it slick.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I understand that, same here actually. I have no problem with women, and I'm broke as fuck (32$ on my chequing account right now :lol:). However money makes things A LOT easier, don't tell me a filthy rich cat would have difficulties attracting ridiculously hot women, that wouldn't look twice at average cats like you and me.

Au tant que t'a des grosse poches, t'a le droit d'etre moche.

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
It's not possible.

---------- Post added 16.07.2012 at 01:46 ----------

and girls won't understand why

Yes and saying that so further clears it up. ;) Let me ask you this...what if said female was uh...not so aesthetically pleasing to you. In addition to this she has zero qualities that you like. And what if she was in no way attracted to you. What then?

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Yes and saying that so further clears it up. ;) Let me ask you this...what if said female was uh...not so aesthetically pleasing to you. In addition to this she has zero qualities that you like. And what if she was in no way attracted to you. What then?
we most likely wouldn't be friends.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)