ASQ (59 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
How do i get over glossophobia?

When i was at school i fucking loved public speaking and getting involved in debates - i even volunteered to represent palestine at the model united nations....now as soon as someone mentions that i have speak in front of people i panic and pretty much pass out...i dont get it.

During the icebreakers at my first lecture i could barely get a word out and all i had to do was say my name...bleak times.
Alcohol. :p

Or make sure you are as prepared for any debates or anything as you possibly can be, in order to feel confident you know what you are talking about.

Or just remember that you don't really give a shit what the other people think of you, which always helped me.

OP
bianconero
Sep 1, 2002
  • Thread Starter #3,163
    Do body building drugs have a detrimental effect on the intellect?

And it is true that it shrivels the penis too, isn't it?

This is not aimed at any Juventuz member. Well, perhaps one.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    Tens and hundred thousands? I doubt. Plus it doesn't happen with other digits.

0000000 2222222 333333 444444 555555 6666666 777777 888888 99999
    I've seen this before, it's a screen formatting glitch that makes the some letter 1's in a row of them seem bolder because of stretching to fit over a distance. It basically starts adding pixels to some of the 1's to fit the format, and only shows on them because they are mostly a straight line but not perfectly so.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
    I've seen this before, it's a screen formatting glitch that makes the some letter 1's in a row of them seem bolder because of stretching to fit over a distance. It basically starts adding pixels to some of the 1's to fit the format, and only shows on them because they are mostly a straight line but not perfectly so.
    Thank you.

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    Do body building drugs have a detrimental effect on the intellect?

And it is true that it shrivels the penis too, isn't it?

This is not aimed at any Juventuz member. Well, perhaps one.
    no to your first question.

no to your second question as far as i know. some of the drugs will shrink you testicles a bit for the duration you are on the drugs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)