ASQ (56 Viewers)

OP
bianconero
Sep 1, 2002
  • Thread Starter #3,041
    Is it fair that trousers cost the same price whether you ars slim or really large?

Slim people can get half the material in their trousers compared to those much larger. Normally you pay for what you get: bigger house, car, cucumber more expensive.

Trousers: Are they a rip off?

Buy on AliExpress.com

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    Is it fair that trousers cost the same price whether you ars slim or really large?

Slim people can get half the material in their trousers compared to those much larger. Normally you pay for what you get: bigger house, car, cucumber more expensive.

Good thinking. Although the XXXL ones usually do cost a bit more.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006

Why does a fat person get the same luggage allowance on a plane as I do?

Their total weight (themself and the luggage) may be five stone more than mine, but I'm the one who'd have to pay a surcharge if my case is a little heavy.

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    Why does a fat person get the same luggage allowance on a plane as I do?

Their total weight (themself and the luggage) may be five stone more than mine, but I'm the one who'd have to pay a surcharge if my case is a little heavy.
    I don't know if it's still the case but some airlines here charge fat people an extra seat :lol:

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    I do that.

Hey bianco, do you remember what you were doing last year at this time around? I do remember very well...

It's 8 days until I run the same half marathon again but I am as half prepared as I were last year.

OP
    bianconero
    Sep 1, 2002
  • Thread Starter #3,057
    I do that.

Hey bianco, do you remember what you were doing last year at this time around? I do remember very well...

It's 8 days until I run the same half marathon again but I am as half prepared as I were last year.
    Yes, I remember well what I was doing and planning, but as John Lennon said once, "Life is what happens to you when you are busy making other plans."

Good luck on the marathon, Haile.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003

As a proud owner of velcro stripper pants, rip off trousers are a feature. :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)