ASQ (59 Viewers)

OP
bianconero
Sep 1, 2002
  • Thread Starter #2,783
    You're so gay.. really.. you cant be any gayer... i bet the only milk you had when you were a baby was from your dads dick
    Yes I am gay: But didn't you think I was a menopausal, seasonal, chocolate fanatical woman?

So what's wrong with being gay?

Answer that, if you can get your fingers out of your rectum to type.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Why am I considered the spokesman for Moggi haters?
    I don't think there are Moggi haterS. There is only 1 Moggi hater. YOU. Live with it.
    I'm the captain of the pricks and of the DP haters. If you collect 10 more Moggi haters we can organize a friendly. We will be team captains :agree:

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    I don't think there are Moggi haterS. There is only 1 Moggi hater. YOU. Live with it.
    I'm the captain of the pricks and of the DP haters. If you collect 10 more Moggi haters we can organize a friendly. We will be team captains :agree:
    Do you have a team already?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Do you have a team already?
    I have. My DP haters team kicks ass. Deneb is the playmaker, VicXYXYwhatever is the brainless CB, Suns is our striker, I am the SS, Pitbull is a fullback, Razielis is the goalkeeper, BillyG is the DMC and others are fighting for a place in the starting XI.

In my pricks team I have problems choosing the 25 men squad for the CL. There are too many players in it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)