ASQ (28 Viewers)

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Why are Australia allowed to have two teams in the World Cup?

Their A team were beaten by Germany and their B team drew with Slovakia.

Those damn shackle draggers. :andy2:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Why do the Italy sympathisers still bang on about the Italy v Korea game in 2002?

Why do they think anyone cares?

Why haven't they been able to move on despite winning in 2006?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Why do the Italy sympathisers still bang on about the Italy v Korea game in 2002?

Why do they think anyone cares?

Why haven't they been able to move on despite winning in 2006?
I don't care about it. I'm only insisting that it was unfair because it clearly was an unfair game, I'm not hung up on it at all because I was only 11 at the time.

I care more that something like that happened in a recent world cup than the fact that it happened to Italy in particular.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I don't care about it. I'm only insisting that it was unfair because it clearly was an unfair game, I'm not hung up on it at all because I was only 11 at the time.

I care more that something like that happened in a recent world cup than the fact that it happened to Italy in particular.
But why is it an issue that has come up every half hour or so round here during the World Cup?

Would the Juve fans like it if I raided around some European games from the seventies and eighties that Juve are suspected to have bought?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I have no idea, today is the second day that I have been on Juventuz for more than a few minutes since the World Cup started so I didn't know that it was brought up before.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)