ASQ (60 Viewers)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Why do football sites always have to state which club the player used to play in before? "The former Monaco man" about Trezeguet and "the former Verona man" about Camoranesi.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Simply for info. Not everyone knows the biography of Camo and Treziguet you know and that goes for about every football player.

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
Dec 10, 2008
Jeez Bürke, remind me of this:D I forgot.

ßüякε;2470751 said:
You are younger than I thought.
21 to young?

ßüякε;2470751 said:
Really?

What about those that were conscripted and were not members of the SS or the Nazi Party? I would think the average soldier would have had no true hatred directed him this way...
There is no average soldier. Don't know how to tell. We are ashamed and in fear that this is part of us and that it could happen again. So there is nothing we want to celebrate. We more think about it of something that warns us. There are still people who think that way and in no way they should get a day to celebrate this. Like when it came up again around 1992, the attacks from Neonazis against asylum homes, it won't help when you say oh the warriors that died for our nation. What we are proud of are the women who build this land up out of the ruins.

ßüякε;2470751 said:
What about the history, what is taught in schools?

I really could talk to you about this for hours...
It's like the biggest part of what you do in history. Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler, it's annoying after some time, we know he's shit we don't need to hear it every day, but there are always idiots who think it was fine so it's better that they learn about it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)