ASQ (56 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
@ JCK, Pretty great, I got there at about 3:00. My friend and I stood next to some middle aged hard core conservative couple and we talked with them about how bad marijuana was, how we hated gays and Obama. They really liked us and said it was good to see that some of our generation "still had the right ideas". The look on their faces when we pulled out and lit up blunts was priceless, I couldn't imitate it if I tried.

Right when 4:20 hit there was a preacher up on the podium talking about how smoking was a sin and then puffs of smoke came up almost in unison all over the crowd. It was weird because the crowd went completely silent like they were in shock and then half of them started cursing at us while the others started yelling and pushing the people who were smoking. Out of nowhere cops tore through the crowd to grab the people who were smoking so we had to run through the bushes back on to campus. I didn't see what happened in the aftermath because I was out of there the second I saw cops but I heard that several people I came with got pulled out in cuffs by the police and searched but didn't get arrested.

There were several hundred people smoking on a lawn at the center of campus and after leaving the rally we just sat down there and chilled for a while since the cops wouldn't even bother to arrest that many people.

It didn't go as planned but I would call that a victory since I doubt the conservatives will dare hold anymore rallies on 4/20 in Berkeley.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
@ JCK, Pretty great, I got there at about 3:00. My friend and I stood next to some middle aged hard core conservative couple and we talked with them about how bad marijuana was, how we hated gays and Obama. They really liked us and said it was good to see that some of our generation "still had the right ideas". The look on their faces when we pulled out and lit up blunts was priceless, I couldn't imitate it if I tried.
:D Nice.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Thx, I'm just happy I got back alive. After taking my first hit I looked up and noticed that I was surrounded by large conservative neanderthals who smelled of alcohol and were about to be really pissed at me. The first thought that crossed my mind was "Oh fuck, I'm about to die".
Sounds like me going to opposition bars when going to away games. :D

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
If Aberdeen and Juve played against each other on the European stage in lets say 10 years, who would you support Red?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)