ASQ (54 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Modern football is playing beautiful football.Modern football supports war crimes.Modern football doesn't require purchasing mercenaries.Modern football only lists it's corporate sponsors on it's website,not on it's team shirt.Modern football is more than a club.
:lol:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
According to Keown, Totti is not a great player because he never tested himself and hence never proved himself in the EPL.

Therefore by that reasoning Pele isn't a great player either.

Keown is an Arsenal legend and someone i admire very much. Therefore i am going to blindly agree with him.

Rooney(aka white Pele) >>>>>>>> Real Pele

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
:D

Watching ESPN coverage of Roma's EL game last week, the commentators were questioning whether Totti could actually be any good given that the EPL teams had never shown any interest in signing him.

They concluded that he wasn't hard working enough for the EPL. :sergio:

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
According to Keown, Totti is not a great player because he never tested himself and hence never proved himself in the EPL.

Therefore by that reasoning Pele isn't a great player either.

Keown is an Arsenal legend and someone i admire very much. Therefore i am going to blindly agree with him.

Rooney(aka white Pele) >>>>>>>> Real Pele
He might look like road kill but i really respected him for this.:lol:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Is there a better example of the blind leading the blind than when English commentators speak to the English nation about two foreign teams?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
:D

Watching ESPN coverage of Roma's EL game last week, the commentators were questioning whether Totti could actually be any good given that the EPL teams had never shown any interest in signing him.

They concluded that he wasn't hard working enough for the EPL. :sergio:
Even Al-Jazeera Sport have a panel of English Pundits now. Trevor Francis, Stapleton, Terry Venables and Steve McManaman.

They were discussing who the best striker in the world was. They all agreed that the top 3 were Drogba, Torres and Rooney. Rooney was slightly better than the other two according to them :sergio:

He might look like road kill but i really respected him for this.:lol:

:tup:

Legendary moment that was. Lauren and Parlour did their job at the end of the game too :D

Is there a better example of the blind leading the blind than when English commentators speak to the English nation about two foreign teams?
So true :agree:

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
What is love anyway, does anybody Love anybody anyway?

No.

Even Al-Jazeera Sport have a panel of English Pundits now. Trevor Francis, Stapleton, Terry Venables and Steve McManaman.
:disagree:

For the Aberdeen v Hibs game on Saturday, is the referee who has been assigned to the game:

A. A Hibs fan;

B. Not a Hibs fan?

:wallbang:
I'm guessing B.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)