ASQ (57 Viewers)

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
How long will you play your stupid game?

Jack I feel terrible for sympathizing this idiot, you were right again :sigh:
1- Till you back-off and give me a break.
2- so let me get this straight, Jack sympathized with me when i 1st came to this forum while Byrone was right about me and now its Jack being right about me and you being wrong :claire:

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
1- Till you back-off and give me a break.
2- so let me get this straight, Jack sympathized with me when i 1st came to this forum while Byrone was right about me and now its Jack being right about me and you being wrong :claire:

No you didn't get it. You were the clown of the forum, everyone was making fun of you, and I suggested Jack to close that thread, I thought that was unfair, I was soooo wrong, you deserve more than that, you are not just a clown, but annoying one. Keeping you in this forum is wrong. you place is "the reject's forum", you will fall in love with Akhmedios and his friends..

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
No you didn't get it. You were the clown of the forum, everyone was making fun of you, and I suggested Jack to close that thread, I thought that was unfair, I was soooo wrong, you deserve more than that, you are not just a clown, but annoying one. Keeping you in this forum is wrong. you place is "the reject's forum", you will fall in love with Akhmedios and his friends..
Fast edit man..
And once again you prove just how disrespectful you are.
Btw, Weren't you the one who started that EBF lame joke or was it Akhmedios again..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)