ASQ (54 Viewers)

OP
bianconero
Sep 1, 2002
  • Thread Starter #982
    bianconero is funny and doesn't act like a bitch...I kinda enjoy his quirky posts, although 80% of them don't make sense to me
    You are a fine fellow.
    The children in Purigistæn will be sending you a Christmas card.

You understand 20% more than JCK.

Not that there is that much to understand most of the time.

If olive oil comes from olives, and sunflower oil comes from sunflowers: where does baby oil come from?

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    I don't think he does all that too often to be honest, perhaps you 2 bring out the worst in each other
    Maybe you don't notice it because it doesn't concern you. I do because he's on my back almost all the time. And he lied to you when he said you're a nice fellow, he told me that before but apparently he didn't mean it.

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    Maybe you don't notice it because it doesn't concern you. I do because he's on my back almost all the time. And he lied to you when he said you're a nice fellow, he told me that before but apparently he didn't mean it.
    well I am almost always at the forum, so I do see most of what you 2 are up to...but if you've privately communicated with each other, then yea I wouldn't know about that

as for the nice guy part, I'm guessing that still applies to you, but IMO you can also be quite aggressive when someone crosses you...the recent case of Elvin is a good example

OP
    bianconero
    Sep 1, 2002
  • Thread Starter #991
    I meant it JCK, you really fail to comprehened my posts.
    And if you think I am picking on you, I'll lay off quoting you from now on, or responding to your posts.

Shame though, as they can be fun exchanges at time.

How does one get those nasty stains under the armpits out from ones clothes?

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    I meant it JCK, you really fail to comprehened my posts.
    And if you think I am picking on you, I'll lay off quoting you from now on, or responding to your posts.

Shame though, as they can be fun exchanges at time.
    Oh I do understand your criticism of the moderation on these forums and since I am the most active moderator here, most of what you write is against me. There is not much to comprehend here.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    How come every time I drop acid I think I understand everything, I see hidden motives and reasons behind the simplest of things but when I try to explain it to somebody I forget what I'm talking about a few words into the sentence?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)