ashley cole? (2 Viewers)

OP
Mar 21, 2004
  • Thread Starter #42
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
    why do people link gary with "the neville brothers". i am talkin about gary here. never even seen phil play in the last years
    i just wanted to say u about the feelings of MAN U fans about neville brothers.and u know gary is one of them.

May 17, 2003
    OMG Ashley Frieken Cole?
    I hate this guy the frieken most out of any other player in football. He has the WORST attitude and such a fu**ing smart as* to everyone..GOD, i would love to take a crack at his face..I really really hate him. Eventhough i hate him, i must admit he is good, but noooooooooo frieken way to Juve...I will oficially become an Inter fan(really hurts writting this), or even worse a Milan fan(i'm spewing.....)..Thats how much i hate this guy.

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by only_juve_4ever ] ++
    OMG Ashley Frieken Cole?
    I hate this guy the frieken most out of any other player in football. He has the WORST attitude and such a fu**ing smart as* to everyone..GOD, i would love to take a crack at his face..I really really hate him. Eventhough i hate him, i must admit he is good, but noooooooooo frieken way to Juve...I will oficially become an Inter fan(really hurts writting this), or even worse a Milan fan(i'm spewing.....)..Thats how much i hate this guy.
    dont worry. he isnt comin

Jul 28, 2002
    he wont come, but i gotta say i like him...u want a real talented smart asses?? Craig Bellamy...he can be such a prick, but there is no denieng talent

Jul 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++

And how old were Bridge and Cole when Keegan was manager? :rolleyes:
    as soon as Sven, which was a matter of months, came into control, ashley cole was number one left back.

Jul 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++

I must go to sleep...work tomorrow.
    But lets say that:

Definately better defence.....only aerialy, his tackling is not as good as coles
    Better air-play........obvious with him being taller than cole
    better balance.......not when on the ball imo
    stronger................just do to his biggger size
    better positioning..........negligable, both are as dodgy as each other.
    better finishing........cole has socred some great goals for arsenal, bridge is near identical.
    better timeing.............of tackles?imo equal.

Cole is better in:

Complaining to refs
    Technique
    Attacking part

also....
    speed
    link up
    closing down
    long passing
    short passing.

overall cole is better imo.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Dr-Juve ] ++

I dont like them too
    but we really need someone to be a ready qualified sub for ZAMB
    Yeap, but isn't Ashley Cole too expensive for that...
    And btw, totally agree with you about Carlos and Becks... They're incredibly overrated...

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    i'd take bridge over cole because he's more solid and less of a risk at the back,and he's less reckless when going up front.

plus he's a year(or is it 2?) younger and has a much smaller ego.

OP
    Mar 21, 2004
  • Thread Starter #57
    ++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
    he wont come, but i gotta say i like him...u want a real talented smart asses?? Craig Bellamy...he can be such a prick, but there is no denieng talent
    yeah.....craig is excellent...i saw the match against everton...he was fantastic.

OP
    Mar 21, 2004
  • Thread Starter #58
    ++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
    i'd take bridge over cole because he's more solid and less of a risk at the back,and he's less reckless when going up front.

plus he's a year(or is it 2?) younger and has a much smaller ego.
    oh NO!
    ashley cole is 4 months younger than bridge.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)