Asbhika (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I wish i didn't Love Juve this much, It's like am Inlove i swear, i can't stop looking at my Wallpaper in my room, i can't stop looking at Canna's pic, Zlatan's , Dp's .....:down:...Life goes on!!!

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
I wish i didn't Love Juve this much, It's like am Inlove i swear, i can't stop looking at my Wallpaper in my room, i can't stop looking at Canna's pic, Zlatan's , Dp's .....:down:...Life goes on!!!
bro.. i feel u!! its ok.. we are out, what more can i say, ITS FOOTBALL, but we have to move on ;)

Forza Juventus ! 4ever.. no matter what!

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
so if it hurts to us than we arent grown up?

in my eyes, maybe we are just more Juventi than you are.
i have seen man cry that have the age of 35.
thats just the great italian passion.

Forza Juventus Per Sempre :touched:

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Gino Genesio ] ++
so if it hurts to us than we arent grown up?

in my eyes, maybe we are just more Juventi than you are.
i have seen man cry that have the age of 35.
thats just the great italian passion.

Forza Juventus Per Sempre :touched:

i guess what i mean is that if they play the way they did it doesnt hurt. seeing them give 110% and lose then ye i guess that could hurt

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

i guess what i mean is that if they play the way they did it doesnt hurt. seeing them give 110% and lose then ye i guess that could hurt
that's treu.

but still it hurts and in 2003 i was also thinking that Trezeguet montero and zalayeta did very lithle on the penalty kick , i think that even i would take those 3balls.

but still i dident sleep for 3days because it hurted.

but i just know that there will be better years to come and that the Juve 96/97/98 will return and win everything ;)

Ciao i am off to sleep Buona notte good night

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
you will grow up too gino
i am already grown up in a couple of things :p

but when it come's to a big juventus and italy loss.
and bieng just a kid if you veel hurt than i always be a kid.

but than again 99% off brazil and Italy would just be kids

there are no other countries that have more passion in Soccer as we do.(maybe also argentina)

and you bieng no italian and a live in america i understand why it doesent hurt you that much because in the usa nobody cares about soccer.

i have watched some game's from the us leageu and i dont know but it doesent looked like soccer, ok it was soccer but the fans and all , it had an american football feeling, i think the americans will never see soccer like we do in ouwer eyes.

and even the name soccer doesent sound CALCIO AT ALL,and Voetbal in ducth sounds better than Soccer

ciao Don

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Gino Genesio ] ++

i am already grown up in a couple of things :p

but when it come's to a big juventus and italy loss.
and bieng just a kid if you veel hurt than i always be a kid.

but than again 99% off brazil and Italy would just be kids

there are no other countries that have more passion in Soccer as we do.(maybe also argentina)

and you bieng no italian and a live in america i understand why it doesent hurt you that much because in the usa nobody cares about soccer.

i have watched some game's from the us leageu and i dont know but it doesent looked like soccer, ok it was soccer but the fans and all , it had an american football feeling, i think the americans will never see soccer like we do in ouwer eyes.

and even the name soccer doesent sound CALCIO AT ALL,and Voetbal in ducth sounds better than Soccer

ciao Don

gino dont talk about stuff you dont know please. no go sleep kid

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I didn't cry, I was really bored. bored to death. I just kept quiet instead of screaming and swearing. I was so disappointed... I still am. But maybe we will win Serie A and make up for it?

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Look at us now. Look at our hopes. I remember before the season began, we all said this would be our regeneration year and it would be great to win a scudetto. No body really predicted us challenging CL title this year.

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

Gino is older then u! so maybe u should grow up :p
LoL

++ [ originally posted by jussiut ] ++
What the hell's wrong with you Don Bes? Gino is stating 100% correct facts and I agree with him completely.
yeah i also dont know whats wrong with him,its like he wants to attack me because i cant get along with his good friend incubo.

don bes : i hope you dont think i was attacking you because i wasent.

Jan 7, 2004
buddy you said that because i live in north america i dont care about juve. i come from a country where people breathe italian soccer. thats what i meant. and i have gonne through more than my share of bad juve times and i have felt very bad about them.

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
buddy you said that because i live in north america i dont care about juve. i come from a country where people breathe italian soccer. thats what i meant. and i have gonne through more than my share of bad juve times and i have felt very bad about them.
i dident say you dont care about Juve , you sayed that you dident care any more.
and some line's you say came out like that we have to grow up and also dont care, and i just think as a die hard Juventini,that caring and feeling hurt about a knock out in the champions leageu isent something to shame about.

ciao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)