As juve fans what do yous think about henry (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I think everyone's already said it. Arrogance isn't something we need at Juve. Besides, I don't think his game is suited to Italy at all, which means he'll probably get nowhere in Europe.

He's got a really bad temper, too. He always has a go at everyone whenever they lose, and you can't call it passion like you can with Davids. He's just a d*ck

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
I think everyone's already said it. Arrogance isn't something we need at Juve. Besides, I don't think his game is suited to Italy at all, which means he'll probably get nowhere in Europe.

He's got a really bad temper, too. He always has a go at everyone whenever they lose, and you can't call it passion like you can with Davids. He's just a d*ck
Yeah, but he's a dick that scores :D

paulo

Aug 14, 2002
There should be no doubt he is a great player. He didn't prove that in Italy but in England he's superb. And yes, he is a complete striker.

BUT, his attitude is annoying, also the way he misses many chances and tries to dribble when he knows he can't. The move to England surely made him a better player but also a more arrogant one.:groan:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)