Arturo Vidal (74 Viewers)

Ahlawy_fa7t

I LOVE MERDA
Apr 17, 2004
Not really. I could have posted from this account in 2006 when you were playing against Rimini and losing to Brescia with a Serafini hattrick if I wanted to. Forgot I even created this account tbh.

- - - Updated - - -

Can't a guy be curious to see juventini bashing their ex hero for signing for the enemy?

Has the Conte star been removed from Allianz stadium yet btw? Did the petition succeed?

Durden

May 11, 2006
Not really. I could have posted from this account in 2006 when you were playing against Rimini and losing to Brescia with a Serafini hattrick if I wanted to. Forgot I even created this account tbh.

- - - Updated - - -

Can't a guy be curious to see juventini bashing their ex hero for signing for the enemy?

Has the Conte star been removed from Allianz stadium yet btw? Did the petition succeed?
You forgot you created this account, but you remember those matches In detail. Yeah you dont sound like the jealous psycho ex-girlfriend at all :lol::lol:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I'll play along.

How does it feel that your chinese shop is being run by two former Juventus managers in Beppe and Conte?
The real question is, can Inter finally find some success by hiring every Juve throwaway and trying to milk as much out of them as possible.

Its pathetic really. Can you imagine how shameful that must be for them? sad

- - - Updated - - -

That account was active 3 years before Alen

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Taking bets on how many times Conte and Vidal will bash pazza inte* club culture, complain about mgmt/organizational flaws, and say publicly that they should try to emulate Juve.

How many times was it with Conte last season?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)