Arturo Vidal (45 Viewers)

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Bring this champion back home. Inda getting him would be bullshit, this guy still would be a starter for us.

I'll take Vidal with broken leg over Matuidi, Khedira and Can every day of the week.
Rememvber away game to Chelsea when he played injured from minute 38 and he was best player on the field. He ran more than any Chelsea player. So Vidal with broken leg is more useful than our current players.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Bring him back for what Marotta is offering, don't bring him back for what Barca wants.

Normally, with 7 CMs, you can't sign one without one leaving. But we can use Khedira's long term injury to give him the Mandzo treatment for the rest of the season.

Mar 10, 2009
Bring him back for what Marotta is offering, don't bring him back for what Barca wants.

Normally, with 7 CMs, you can't sign one without one leaving. But we can use Khedira's long term injury to give him the Mandzo treatment for the rest of the season.

Marotta behaving like a hypocrite. He sold him while at Juve and buys him at Inter, where is the logic in that?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Why would he even want to come back here, though?

Would love it. Let's not get our panties twisted here, though, b/c our real target is Giroud.

I hate my life today.

- - - Updated - - -

https://bleacherreport.com/articles...dal-of-trying-to-force-inter-transfer-in-suit

Barcelona have reportedly accused midfielder Arturo Vidal of trying to force a quick transfer to Inter Milan by bringing a lawsuit involving unpaid bonuses against the club.

Spanish newspaper ABC reported on the legal action, and Vidal has confirmed his agent and legal team are looking into the matter, per Radio ADN (h/t Football Italia): "I find it unfair that my claim is not being recognised. I am not responsible for this. My agent and my lawyer are dealing with the issue."

Per the report, Vidal believes he is owed some €2.4 million in unpaid bonus money.

Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
We have another 32 year old, a certain Khedira, on 6 million wages. I know who I'd rather have on my team.
I had no idea you were such a Khedira fan, dude.

- - - Updated - - -

Why would he even want to come back here, though?

Would love it. Let's not get our panties twisted here, though, b/c our real target is Giroud.

I hate my life today.

- - - Updated - - -

https://bleacherreport.com/articles...dal-of-trying-to-force-inter-transfer-in-suit

Barcelona have reportedly accused midfielder Arturo Vidal of trying to force a quick transfer to Inter Milan by bringing a lawsuit involving unpaid bonuses against the club.

Spanish newspaper ABC reported on the legal action, and Vidal has confirmed his agent and legal team are looking into the matter, per Radio ADN (h/t Football Italia): "I find it unfair that my claim is not being recognised. I am not responsible for this. My agent and my lawyer are dealing with the issue."

Per the report, Vidal believes he is owed some €2.4 million in unpaid bonus money.
Sarri asked club to bring Giroud because he was really good in Europa League for him last year.

This is type of player Sarri prefers.

He doesn’t like Vidal type.

:boh:

Or so went the argument last year about Allegri asking the club to only buy mediocre CMs lol

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Let’s move on to more important things like Giroud
Woj on Giroud:

"The most handsome player I played with, and he knows it. He loves himself, even more than Krychowiak. You know, a little beard comb, oils for chest. Great guy, very underrated player."

Bring him in, together with his Gucci purse. I'd laugh it off, but is it so unlikely that we end up with him? Don't think so.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Woj on Giroud:

"The most handsome player I played with, and he knows it. He loves himself, even more than Krychowiak. You know, a little beard comb, oils for chest. Great guy, very underrated player."

Bring him in, together with his Gucci purse. I'd laugh it off, but is it so unlikely that we end up with him? Don't think so.
The next Dani Stone

Mar 10, 2009
Or like the guy in your avatar, benching Pirlo at Milan than starting every game when he was at Juve :p
Can't compare the two situations. Pirlo had been playing poorly at AC Milan and then did well at Juve before Allegri came. Marotta sold Vidal when he was clearly indespensible and replaced him with garbage, only to go after him again.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Marotta behaving like a hypocrite. He sold him while at Juve and buys him at Inter, where is the logic in that?
Have you seen Inter's midfield :lol: A senile vidal on the cheap is a classic Marotta type purchase. He is not building a team to win the CL. They are building a team that can compete locally in Serie A and qualify from the CL group stage.

Reminds me of the Pirlo, Barzagli, Lucio type of transfers when our objectives were this limited.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)