Arturo Vidal (76 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
if vidal is so gud, why did bayern and now barca want to get rid of him

there is your answer. avoid this has been and sign someone who will help us, not collect money Beer

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Fine as loan without obligation should Barca agree to something like that.

Don't pay 20m for a player turning 33 this season and keep the terribad cycle of signing lower cost older midfielders who're slightly better than previous ones but aren't quality long term solutions.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
because managers do not see him fitting into a possession style of play
he's played in three successful teams that employ possession style play?

- - - Updated - - -

hasnt Vidal been really good for Barca but has beef with management? idk, i dont watch la liga
he's 32 turning 33 in 5 months.

that puts higgy at 32, ronaldo turning 35 in 2 months, khedira at 32, chiellini at 35, bonucci at 33 in 5 months, matuidi 32.

simply too many first team players at wrong side of 30s. we need to do everything in our power to get youngsters that are ready to play at first team level but not quite established world class like de ligt and pogba /dybala (when we got them) to build a team. no more has beens

Last edited:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
he's played in three successful teams that employ possession style play?

- - - Updated - - -

he's 32 turning 33 in 5 months.

that puts higgy at 32, ronaldo turning 35 in 2 months, khedira at 32, chiellini at 35, bonucci at 33 in 5 months, matuidi 32.

simply too many first team players at wrong side of 30s. we need to do everything in our power to get youngsters that are ready to play at first team level but not quite established world class like de ligt and pogba /dybala (when we got them) to build a team. no more has beens
I don't have an issue with taking an ageing CM on provided transfer fee is minimal and contract Is short.

its difficult to acquire the sort of signing you mention midseason but that doesn't mean we don't also have short term needs. Provided we don't get pumped on the deal.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Doesn't sound bad of a deal for inter.

Hopefully it falls through due to penny pinching.

- - - Updated - - -

Fair enough. But would you say the same if Beppe was still here, or is this just another Fabio defense mechanism?
No 20 mill for a injury prone 32 year old Vidal who is on the decline is stupid, as if we have enough overpaid/expensive deadweights.
I'd be ok with a loan and option to buy, but obligation at 20+ is one I hope we pass up on and use that money for a proper upgrade in the summer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 70)