Arturo Vidal (66 Viewers)

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Vidal averaged around 90% PS% at Bayern playing as both B2B and regista, where it's easier to have a higher PS%. Pjanic averages around 90% for us playing as a regista. Vidal switches the ball far more often, plays more long balls (and they're accurate), and makes better decisions.

I don't think we'll sign him and nor would he be the ideal signing (but you never know in Jan), but he'd easily be one of our two most important midfielders alongside Matuidi.

Usually you see premfaces think of Vidal as a Gattuso at best, being completely unaware of his technical qualities and completeness, but I expected these replies from the "Pjanic is a 100m player" people. This is how mythical legends are born.

- - - Updated - - -

You really believe that a player we sent away willingly due to alchol problems and other problems related to underage girls would be an option??
Juventus had his fair share of problems to keep those problems under media silence.
But those living in Turin and going to those discos knew.
Anyway Juve was totally fed up with Vidal life outside the pitch so I doubt very much there is any chance for Vidal coming back :D consedering how they kick him out
@Tanu_Mz

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Vidal averaged around 90% PS% at Bayern playing as both B2B and regista, where it's easier to have a higher PS%. Pjanic averages around 90% for us playing as a regista. Vidal switches the ball far more often, plays more long balls (and they're accurate), and makes better decisions.

I don't think we'll sign him and nor would he be the ideal signing (but you never know in Jan), but he'd easily be one of our two most important midfielders alongside Matuidi.

Usually you see premfaces think of Vidal as a Gattuso at best, being completely unaware of his technical qualities and completeness, but I expected these replies from the "Pjanic is a 100m player" people. This is how mythical legends are born.

- - - Updated - - -

@Tanu_Mz
I remember his technical qualities. He was an absolute WC midfielder here but currently Pjanic is better than him and Vidal's lack of playing time in Barcelona shows that. I would also welcome him here but I don't think he's ready to play a back-up role which he'd have here. It would be a shame to harm the development of Can and Bentancur by his arrival.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

- - - Updated - - -

@Tanu_Mz
You are completely off here. Vidal WAS a great player once but his passing was the worst part of his game. How many times have we been frustrated when he would miss to complete an easy pass throughout the game? Countless.

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
Vidal would fight his way into our lineup. He is playing the big games for Barca for a reason. His direct passing is great and crisp, no nonsense. We would benefit a lot from his drive and his runs. Unfortunately, I dont see any reason why Barca would let him go. He is a very important player for them, especially for the advanced CL games.

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
Vidal would fight his way into our lineup. He is playing the big games for Barca for a reason. His direct passing is great and crisp, no nonsense. We would benefit a lot from his drive and his runs. Unfortunately, I dont see any reason why Barca would let him go. He is a very important player for them, especially for the advanced CL games.
He isn't. He's just playing because Valverde is a defensive coach and Vidal can help Barca's defense a little.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I watched Vidal play yesterday and he looked like a shell of himself + a penalty that should have been given to Atletico due to a handball of his was denied by the Spanish referee

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
This guy is still impressive. So good both in attack and defence, and still giving 150% each match. Can play as a dynamic CAM as he does for Barca.

Savic, although hype has faded, has also been quite good so far. Could have had 10 assists by now if his teammates converted the sitters he has provided.

Bring us 1 or 2 of Vidal, Pogba and Savic. They are cheaper now than ever.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Pjanic can only dream of making such assist.

P.s. i watched Tevez’s goals in his last year at Juve. We played such a direct game and most of the goals were scoring by creating good chances and not from crosses like we do right now, most of goals came from our midfielders like Vidal, Pogba, Marchisio. Our midfield is the weakest spot in our team.

Jan 5, 2011
Pjanic can only dream of making such assist.

P.s. i watched Tevez’s goals in his last year at Juve. We played such a direct game and most of the goals were scoring by creating good chances and not from crosses like we do right now, most of goals came from our midfielders like Vidal, Pogba, Marchisio. Our midfield is the weakest spot in our team.
Among those three, he is the ONE I missed the most. So sad he ends up in Russia.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)