Arturo Vidal (17 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Six months ago I would've agreed but then again perhaps the transfer campaign this summer (particularly Ronaldo but also spending 40mil on an attacking RB and the resigning of Bonucci) and then the sacking of Beppe are indicative of a sharp turn from our policies of recent years?

Just a few months ago wouldn't have seen any of that coming so who knows what we will see now. Maybe we would reconsider him :boh:

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Even if he lost his speed, he can still play as a regista. As good or better than Pjanic at everything there. Pjanic can compete with Can and Bentancur for RCM. Or might still have enough legs left to be a quality B2B/mezzala himself.

I wouldn't sign him in summer, but with limited options in Jan, if he's the best we can do and if it's financially viable, bring him in.
You're losing it.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Juventus had his fair share of problems to keep those problems under media silence.
But those living in Turin and going to those discos knew.
Anyway Juve was totally fed up with Vidal life outside the pitch so I doubt very much there is any chance for Vidal coming back :D consedering how they kick him out
There are underage girls in Turins discos?

Damn and I'm always already drunk before match. Need to hold out next time and go dancing afterwards.

:tuttosport:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)