Arturo Vidal (93 Viewers)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
0,5 year loan :tuttosport:

how old is he? 31-32? we shouldn't "invest" too much in players like him, but he'd still walk into our starting lineup.
he's 31. don't see why Barca would be so eager to move him on though (to one of their CL contenders nonetheless), against Betis he played only the 2nd half, scored a goal and provided an assist, thought it'd be a turning point in his campaign

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Yeah, most complete player in the world for a period of time here, could do literally anything, fair shout for 3rd best player in the world.

imagine if we had prime him now, fuck it would be good
not only was he good, he also was fearless, the first CL campagin under Conte he literally was the only player of ours I was proud of, held his ground against that machine Bayern team

Oct 23, 2011
I would get him back. He is far from the level he was years ago, but our play will benefit him. We tend to have a slower build up than the teams he played for recently and he is still very much capable of those forward from the midfield that we are lacking now. It would be a risk, but i would take it if it involves a small fee. Imagine the depth in midfield if we can get him and Pogba back..

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Even if he lost his speed, he can still play as a regista. As good or better than Pjanic at everything there. Pjanic can compete with Can and Bentancur for RCM. Or might still have enough legs left to be a quality B2B/mezzala himself.

I wouldn't sign him in summer, but with limited options in Jan, if he's the best we can do and if it's financially viable, bring him in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 88)