Arturo Vidal (46 Viewers)

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
Emre Can is a 23 yo. superstar in the making. Vidal is a 31 yo. waaaaay past his prime. Not to mention his unprofessionalism.

Vidal is a Juve legend. But that's in the past.
No one says that Emre Can isn't a "superstar in the making" but you can't say that he's better than Vidal at the moment. Emre first has to achieve things that Vidal did at his age and especially what he did at Juventus and Chile.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Seriously this is so bizzare it's senseless to even entertain the notion.

Vidal has declined a little due to injuries and poor attitude, but it's baffling to think a someone who is still a top midfielder is inferior to the hopelessly mid level options that makes up the majority of our midfeld.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
- - - Updated - - -

Solid argument. Reading comprehension clearly isn't your forte. As I said, and I shall reiterate again, barring Pjanic, he is an obvious upgrade on our other midfield scrubs.
Let me help you with your analization, and ill repeat myself to let you sink it in. Is a 31 yr old alcoholic. yellow card magnet with a twisted knee an upgrade for our team?

Think about it for a second

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
What an insanely awful post.

Let me guess, Sturaro is better too? Did Vidal give you a falcon punch or something?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
I find it insanely awful how you still don't trust our management to do their business. The size of Emre Can's contract tells you how much Marotta, Paratici and Nedved trust him to become more than Sturaro will ever be. How much he will offer to our midfield. I trust Emre Can to become a top player with us. A potential to become a Germany regular in the future, and a Juve star. Obviously you don't share that hope. That's on you. You've been around for too long not to know how our management see potential in players otherwise ignored.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
It’s unbelievable how overrated this guy is , most overrated player ever by tuz .

I would rather give chances to Can who at least can run , unlike Vidal who’s slow as fuck , even though I don’t like Matuidi he is workhorse , Vidal on his prime was fantastic, but after that injury he was never the same , even in his last season for Juve he was bad and slow , he was lucky not to get red card on final against Barca , it would be stupid to get him , on current form I would take Nainggolan over him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
That's your opinion. Can is on to his peak. He currently is better than Vidal. I rate Matuidi over current Vidal and Khedira on par.
Khedira is a curious fish. Obviously not ideal for our midfield but he still manage to score crucial goals for us and lots of goals in general!
Vidal isnt the player he was with us, but lets take it easy there.

Can has massive potential tho. Not sure how he'll compare to current vidal

I'll sure as hell take current vidal over both Matuidi and Khedira tho, if he stays off the booze

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I just love Vidal (at the moment) as he has done a lot with us and was in the heart of the fans BUT if he joins Inter he understand that all the love of the fans (Juve fans) will dissappear and we will probably boo him when playing vs Inter
I hope Vidal doesnt join so he could stay a Juve legend

- - - Updated - - -

Vidal isnt the player he was with us, but lets take it easy there.

Can has massive potential tho. Not sure how he'll compare to current vidal

I'll sure as hell take current vidal over both Matuidi and Khedira tho, if he stays off the booze
I wonder what you were thinking before Can made up his mind and confirmed his move to Juve...
I just remember a lot of people here claiming he is a terrible player - Now that he is a Bianconero he is the next big thing..

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
rumors say he accepted inda's offer, moved out of his house in münchen, and ready to move when the deal is done. bayern will accept an initial loan + obligation to buy.

arturo's gonna look awesome in the inda jersey with his juve tattoo. :hihi:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)