Arturo Vidal (53 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
The question is, who, aside from Pjanic, do we have that's better? Absolutely no one.

Can isn't better, Bentancur is still developing, Matuidi and Khedira (don't make me laugh) aren't superior. Marchisio hasn't played in ages, and The Accidental Footballer is as much of a meme as he is an actual footballer.

If Vidal can be bought for under 30, then I'm all for it.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Performance wise he is still grear, Bayern wants to cash in because of age and 1 year contract.
Just imagine Inter having both 9gollan and Vidal in midfield....

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
The question is, who, aside from Pjanic, do we have that's better? Absolutely no one.

Can isn't better, Bentancur is still developing, Matuidi and Khedira (don't make me laugh) aren't superior. Marchisio hasn't played in ages, and The Accidental Footballer is as much of a meme as he is an actual footballer.

The question is why you would like an alcoholic with a twisted knee in your team.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011

That's your opinion. Can is on to his peak. He currently is better than Vidal. I rate Matuidi over current Vidal and Khedira on par.
Khedira is a curious fish. Obviously not ideal for our midfield but he still manage to score crucial goals for us and lots of goals in general!

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
That's your opinion. Can is on to his peak. He currently is better than Vidal. I rate Matuidi over current Vidal and Khedira on par.
Khedira is a curious fish. Obviously not ideal for our midfield but he still manage to score crucial goals for us and lots of goals in general!
-Rep for obvious and utter nonsense. Current Can better than Current Vidal? Based on what exactly? Matuidi? Sure, he had a solid World Cup, but he was absolute dogshit for like 6 months last season. Khedira never was, isn't, and never will be better than Vidal :howler:

- - - Updated - - -

The question is why you would like an alcoholic with a twisted knee in your team.
Solid argument. Reading comprehension clearly isn't your forte. As I said, and I shall reiterate again, barring Pjanic, he is an obvious upgrade on our other midfield scrubs.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
-Rep for obvious and utter nonsense. Current Can better than Current Vidal? Based on what exactly? Matuidi? Sure, he had a solid World Cup, but he was absolute dog$#@! for like 6 months last season. Khedira never was, isn't, and never will be better than Vidal :howler:

- - - Updated - - -

Solid argument. Reading comprehension clearly isn't your forte. As I said, and I shall reiterate again, barring Pjanic, he is an obvious upgrade on our other midfield scrubs.
You're in deep waters!

When is the last time you watched a Bayern game, let alone Vidal for Chile?

Emre Can is a massive signing, and he will prove just why he was sought after by many and a key player for Liverpools style.

Matuidi on his day is absolute top class. Was awarded french footballer of the year in 2015.

Khedira scored a total of 9 goals in Serie A last term. That's very impressive! People talk him down, bc he too have games where he fails completely, along with other very poor statistics.

IDC about your -rep TBH. You're a dellusioned fan who obviously don't know what you're on to, reading things into statements nobody said. You're probably furious because you think I rate prime Vidal (while he was with us) below any of the three others just mentioned. I never said that, to clarify that for you.

Apr 12, 2004
-Rep for obvious and utter nonsense. Current Can better than Current Vidal? Based on what exactly? Matuidi? Sure, he had a solid World Cup, but he was absolute dogshit for like 6 months last season. Khedira never was, isn't, and never will be better than Vidal :howler:
I would rather have Can over two Vidals. I've always thought he was overrated.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
What an insanely awful post.

Let me guess, Sturaro is better too? Did Vidal give you a falcon punch or something?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Emre Can is a 23 yo. superstar in the making. Vidal is a 31 yo. waaaaay past his prime. Not to mention his unprofessionalism.

Vidal is a Juve legend
. But that's in the past.
Then how come his thread is not in legends section?
What an insanely awful post.

Let me guess, Sturaro is better too? Did Vidal give you a falcon punch or something?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
lol? random

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)