Arturo Vidal (24 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
If Vidal stayed his blatant boozing problem would have made him what Bonucci became last year.

Its really sad he wasent more composed and dedicated to his sport in his private life

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
If Vidal stayed his blatant boozing problem would have made him what Bonucci became last year.

Its really sad he wasent more composed and dedicated to his sport in his private life
Yeah sadly... a fit and alcholic Vidal would've been a beast till 33years old ;( a player to keep!
I mean we were set for years with Vidal and Pogba. Add Pjanic in the middle and a monster midfield for some years...

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Yeah sadly... a fit and alcholic Vidal would've been a beast till 33years old ;( a player to keep!
I mean we were set for years with Vidal and Pogba. Add Pjanic in the middle and a monster midfield for some years...
I'll take pre injury vidal

Domminates the midfield, hunts and kills opponents, goes head first into battle, but also adept with the ball, can carry it forward, and rather deadly close to goal

There, i've said it

i'd take a prime vidal over Pogba at juve.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Fuck off. He's more worthy of it than Mr. Gigi Ronaldo is too good for us Buffon

Nainggolan showed him yesterday how you play vs fagcelona without trying to get sent off after 10 minutes. + i bet he can handle alcohol much better and doesent kick his wife and kids every night

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Nainggolan showed him yesterday how you play vs fagcelona without trying to get sent off after 10 minutes. + i bet he can handle alcohol much better and doesent kick his wife and kids every night
You jealous gypsy. Leave Vidal alone. If we don't win it (yes I still believe we will win te treble) I wouldn't want him to win it either, rather pool or madrid.
But Vidal can only win it here :stuckup: I already sacrificed 2 pigeons, so he won't win with Bayern for sure.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
You jealous gypsy. Leave Vidal alone. If we don't win it (yes I still believe we will win te treble) I wouldn't want him to win it either, rather pool or madrid.
But Vidal can only win it here :stuckup: I already sacrificed 2 pigeons, so he won't win with Bayern for sure.
pigeons wont do mate, already tried that last season. my gypsy doc gave me the recipe: 2 ducks, a rat and poisoning a monkey at the zoo with snail soup. sadly, there are no zoos where i live :sad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)