Juventino[RUS];5033268 said:
If you are good tackler you wont improve your price as for goals and assists
Juventino[RUS];5034832 said:
ofc now you are even lying about what i have said :lol: marcello plz :rofl:
drunk too much vodka already?

memory level -2325353453432434

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
feel free to check the isla thread for yourself if you need a reminder.
Juventino[RUS];5033268 said:
If you are good tackler you wont improve your price as for goals and assists
Juventino[RUS];5033292 said:
here is math for dumb people and explanation what i meant - how many dollars 2 players will add to their price if one will score 5 goals and 2nd will make 30 tackles or whatever number at the world cup
Juventino[RUS];5033309 said:
Season 14/15
1) Pirlo > Vidal
2) Vidal's 2nd part of the season < Vidal's 1st part of the season
3) Nobody cares how good you are at tackling when it comes to your price or you really think that in the position of Beppe you can call back to bayern's management and say "GIVE US +5 MILLIONS CAUSE Vidal's IS SO GOOD AT TACKLING", it doesn't work this way, first of all your price is build over you performances and goal/assists ratio, nobody give a fuck how many tackles you've made in the past 5 years while everyone cares how many goals and assists you've made and how much impact you left on the field for your team, when you need defensive midfielder you don't look how good he is at tackling at the first place but how good he is at interceptions, man marking, position choice, how good he can start the attacks cause mostly nowadays teams are starting there attacks through the central zone, and even then many teams are using something like Fabregas - Matic partnership cause one can pass and start the attack while 2nd can cover his ass and intercept the balls
Ye i clearly meant that Pirlo is better tackler than Vidal

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
yet it all stemmed from your dumbfounded statement that Vidal was less effective than Pirlo
no one can be THAT stupid :lol: It came out of my statement that 40m for vidal was fair price, we could ask for more money if only he has scored the same amount of goals as in the previous season because number of tackles wont improve your transfer market price a lot :rofl: it never was about his effectiveness vs. Pirlo's effectiveness :lol2:

Marcello plz :lol: don't read between the lines

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
yes just like we all misunderstood the napoli vs dortmund big club little club argument right?
And now, when you understood that you screwed up with all these misquoting, you are trying to mock me with another statement that i never made - i said that they are on the same level, that both teams had it glorious periods of time, that's it, what's next ? Montero and his red cards record? :rofl: you are predictable as yesterday's newspaper :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)