Arturo Vidal (36 Viewers)

Tevez10

Aug 29, 2013
I wouldn't be surprised if those two leave. I mean our management is more interested in balancing the books than investing money on winning CHL. It will be his third Scudetto, and it won't be interesting for him to win his fourth. "law of diminishing marginal utility".

Buy on AliExpress.com

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
All the animals come out when we lose - whores, skunk pussies, buggers, queens, fairies, dopers, junkies, sick, venal. Someday a real rain will come and wash all this scum off tuz.

Deep C

Apr 8, 2012
I wonder how many troll accounts this forum has. It seems to be the easiest target I've ever come across as an seasoned expert navigator of the internet seas. o7

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Vidal - Pogba (Marchisio sub)
Asamoah

Fantastic midfield we just need to build on it and give the team the attacking threat going forward to win us matches. When i look at our defence it is pretty solid apart from a LB. Yes the defence makes mistakes but that is solely down to giving possession away in our own half more than anything else. with a back 4 the defence wont need to play the ball so much and it's sole purpose will be to stop goals going in. We wont see Chiellini or Bonucci playing in midfield or attack any more if we go to a back 4.

The 4 CM's are good enough to win any tournament. Vidal is the future of our team he reminds of Nedved never stops running and giving 100% I hope he is the next captain of Juve.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Asamoah

Fantastic midfield we just need to build on it and give the team the attacking threat going forward to win us matches. When i look at our defence it is pretty solid apart from a LB. Yes the defence makes mistakes but that is solely down to giving possession away in our own half more than anything else. with a back 4 the defence wont need to play the ball so much and it's sole purpose will be to stop goals going in. We wont see Chiellini or Bonucci playing in midfield or attack any more if we go to a back 4.

The 4 CM's are good enough to win any tournament. Vidal is the future of our team he reminds of Nedved never stops running and giving 100% I hope he is the next captain of Juve.
Take the CL out of tha list please.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Why u say that?
we just crashed out of it because of an endless streak of defensive blunders.
vidal, pirlo, pogba, marchisio are the best part of the team, with a better formation and 2-3 better players around them then we could reach our potential and challenge any team.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
vidal, pirlo, pogba, marchisio are the best part of the team, with a better formation and 2-3 better players around them then we could reach our potential and challenge any team.
I dont understand what u mean. I also think they are not the issue here, but teh defence is.
Read what i said please.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I wouldn't be surprised if those two leave. I mean our management is more interested in balancing the books than investing money on winning CHL. It will be his third Scudetto, and it won't be interesting for him to win his fourth. "law of diminishing marginal utility".
Eplain me how we can "invest" when we are making losses each year, and are allready stacked with loans ?

You seemb to lack understanding

Asamoah

0 creativity
0 playmaking

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Our CM is the strongest part of the team. Vidal and Pogba have lots of creativity and a great engine and an eye for goal. The midfield has a perfect balance, Bayern's 3 CM were not that creative @Zacheryah yet they still dominated teams. The problem is solely our attack is pathetic expecially since we play with 1 extra defender that is the main problem, along with the fact we only have 1 wing back in the team and that is Caceres. Asamoah is a CDM Lich is a RB, Isla is shit. 5-3-2 is all about wing backs and we dont have any to utilise the formation properly on the left.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)