Arturo Vidal (76 Viewers)

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
He proved today why i found it hard to come to terms that we actually signed this guy back in july!!

A class act at such a young age with so much to offer as he is as versatile as ever!!

Forza Vidal!!!!

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
He's everywhere, has a good touch... really looks to add quite a bit to our midfield. I say go for the 433 with Marchi and this man next to Pirlo. Those 2 will be the engines of the side and can offer plenty going forward if the opponent allows it.

I'm sure Marchi will start next to Pirlo again next week, but I don't think Conte can justify that much longer if Vidal keeps performing. I guess it also depends on how the attackers do.. competition in the squad. :tup:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He's everywhere, has a good touch... really looks to add quite a bit to our midfield. I say go for the 433 with Marchi and this man next to Pirlo. Those 2 will be the engines of the side and can offer plenty going forward if the opponent allows it.

I'm sure Marchi will start next to Pirlo again next week, but I don't think Conte can justify that much longer if Vidal keeps performing. I guess it also depends on how the attackers do.. competition in the squad. :tup:
I think we should save 4-3-3 for big/troublesome games (were our 2 man midfield can be overrun in), or if, more like when we have injury crisis in attack/wing options, and we can play 4-3-3 or 4-5-1 with one attacker with two wingers. Otherwise this squad isnt built for 4-3-3, so we shouldnt play it as main option. Too few CMs, too many wingers and attackers to make it so.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
I think we should save 4-3-3 for big/troublesome games (were our 2 man midfield can be overrun in), or if, more like when we have injury crisis in attack/wing options, and we can play 4-3-3 or 4-5-1 with one attacker with two wingers. Otherwise this squad isnt built for 4-3-3, so we shouldnt play it as main option. Too few CMs, too many wingers and attackers to make it so.
Sounds like a plan. :tup:

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
I agree, and I think we should give Vidal a free role for big games at the very least.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It would also suffice to play Sörensen or Grosso vs them. Or if you wanna play someone out of position, Pepe already been tried there last season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 70)