Arturo Vidal (30 Viewers)

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
THIS IS HAPPENING! Last summer I met a guy from Chile when I was there, he is old friend of Arturo and I am still in touch with him, he even told me he can introduce me to Arturo :)

Arturo is a huge Kahn fan, his dream is to join Bayern, if Juve agree with Bayern, Arturo would sign whatever contract Bayern offers! He even showed me (when I was in Chile) Vidal pics in Bayern jersey when he was a kid, he always played football on streets with Bayern shirt on <3

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I have complete faith in this management because they have proven themselves time and time these last 5 years, but loosing Tevez, Pirlo and Vidal in one transfer market will be felt by the squad, at least in my opinion

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Except everyone from SKY to tribalfootball are reporting it.
If I'm not mistaken Sky only reported that there are ongoing negotiations so it's not the same as he's gone already.

I'm also not denying there's an interest from Bayern in Vidal. I just think the player's willingness to leave might triggered the whole thing. If we were to believe that Juve turned down previous offers for Vidal from Arsenal, United and Real and 80 mln for Pogba this is a strong statement that we do not intend to sell important players. Now all of a sudden we and Vidal would accept Bayern's offer. Weird if You ask me.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
THIS IS HAPPENING! Last summer I met a guy from Chile when I was there, he is old friend of Arturo and I am still in touch with him, he even told me he can introduce me to Arturo :)

Arturo is a huge Kahn fan, his dream is to join Bayern, if Juve agree with Bayern, Arturo would sign whatever contract Bayern offers! He even showed me (when I was in Chile) Vidal pics in Bayern jersey when he was a kid, he always played football on streets with Bayern shirt on <3
why are you happy about it? srsly..... go to..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)