Arturo Vidal (12 Viewers)

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
There's only 2 conditions I'd accept this:

1) Vidal requested to leave, won't change his mind, has decided and is pushing for it;

2) 45M + or GTFO.

If we sell for a penny less than 45M I'll be pissed. Just refuse the fucking offer and tell Vidal to go training. I don't care if he plays like shit, goes to the bench and his price drops next year. This can't happen, we can't be hostages of players.

Maybe the Tevez deal sent the wrong message to players. The fuckers have contracts ongoing and can't simply decide to leave like he did.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
If we sell Vidal we will lose Pogba and Morata next year. And then 1-3 years later we will lose Dybala, whoever we buy with Vidal/Pogba/Morata money, etc. it will be a endless cycle of having a different team every few years. A top club with a small club strategy. Please don't be true! I hope to God I'm wrong.

Mar 10, 2009
If we sell Vidal we will lose Pogba and Morata next year. And then 1-3 years later we will lose Dybala, whoever we buy with Vidal/Pogba/Morata money, etc. it will be a endless cycle of having a different team every few years. A top club with a small club strategy. Please don't be true! I hope to God I'm wrong.
:tup:

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I take it we are doomed?

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
3rd condition: line up a transfer of 50M + for a good AM (Isco, Oscar, Ozil, I don't care, a guy who comes and solves the problem) + 20M for Alex Sandro, freeing up Asamoah to the middle.

This would be the only case I'd be OK with it.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
That's clearly where we are headed. Agnelli always voice his admiration if English clubs, maybe he meant arsenal....

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Bending to Tevez might just have started to let players think they can leave whenever they can. Just wrong.

Hold onto him, even against his will. He has a fucking contract. I doubt Bayern will pay 45M for him.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
I take it we are doomed?
I hope not. I wasn't on the forum when Conte left, when we got knocked out of champions league group stage, etc. I think this is my first tuz melt down :scared: I was calm when we lost the final because I was proud of Juve and I was calm when we sold Tevez because he has always wanted to go home.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)