Arturo Vidal (147 Viewers)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Really should've done better on the first goal. Can't dig into him as he gave his all on the pitch, hope he sticks around and helps cement our place on top of Europe.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
What a warrior :delpiero:

Thought he'd lost his head completely yesterday, in the first opening 15 minutes. But after that he kept his composure for the rest of the game, and delivered a stellar battling performance.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
he was too pumped up, which is fine, and messi got to his head,so did the fucker alves!
again though, he shows that he loves this team and his grinta is second to none, I just thought against this Barca team, it would have been wiser to use him differently not as AM, heck even if he didnt play from the start, i would be fine if i knew barca was gonna play the way they did,i love this guy but he is purely a b2b, and he will show his best when we play with possessive football..

please stay Arturo,help us get the CL!!!

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Such a fucking madman :lol: :heart:

When he slapped Alves after getting nutmegged and already being on the brink of being sent off, this guy doesn't do half-measures :D

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
okay, once again, anyone give me the fucking video HOW WE MANAGED TO LOSE THE BALL THAT LED TO CUNTCELONA'S 2ND GOAL, Vidal won the ball and it was our throw in near the corner kick spot on the right side of the field, then my broadcaster started to show Pogba-Alves situation and then boom Barcelona is having a counter attack

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 142)