Arturo Vidal (37 Viewers)

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
Posting this for the lols

Liverpool interested in Vidal

Arturo Vidal may be the first of Juve's star midfielders to be sold, with the Old Lady keen to hold on to Paul Pogba. Liverpool are said to be in the frame for the Chilean, while Juve may look to replace him with Roma's Radja Nainggolan.

Source: Gazzetta dello Sport

:rofl:

GDS are a terribly inconsistent newspaper.Thats why i usually take their rumors with a grain of salt.
The first of many*

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
http://www.tuttosport.com/news/calc...al_starei_alla_juve_anche_per_tutta_la_vita_/

"Can stay here for my whole life"

Arturo:..." I feel at home in Turin.People are warm here,salute me on the streets.I can stay here for my whole life,for my family,my agent and the people
who love me so much,and Juve is one the best clubs in the world.It's hard to change a club when you're so happy.
Well,the dream is to finish the career with Colo-Colo but there is still a lot of time..."

:vidal:
:delpiero:

Grande Arturo!!

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
http://www.tuttosport.com/news/calc...al_starei_alla_juve_anche_per_tutta_la_vita_/

"Can stay here for my whole life"

Arturo:..." I feel at home in Turin.People are warm here,salute me on the streets.I can stay here for my whole life,for my family,my agent and the people
who love me so much,and Juve is one the best clubs in the world.It's hard to change a club when you're so happy.
Well,the dream is to finish the career with Colo-Colo but there is still a lot of time..."

:vidal:
:delpiero:

Grande Arturo!!
Great.

All we need now is Pogba to make a statement.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Vidal: 'Juventus for life!'
By Football Italia staff

Arturo Vidal said he could “stay at Juventus for a lifetime, as I am happy and it’s one of the best teams in the world.”

The midfielder spoke to 24 Horas in Chile about his current campaign and what the future holds.

“My knee is 100 per cent fit. It received the right treatment in every way and I feel at my best when playing.

“I knew going to the World Cup would make it a sacrifice to get back to my usual levels, but I had to do it for Chile.”

Vidal has often been linked with a move away from Juve, above all to Manchester United or Real Madrid, but reaching the Champions League Final vindicated his decision to remain.

“Turin feels like home. The people are very warm and passionate, very Latin, similar to in Chile. They say hello when I walk down the street.

“I could stay in Turin for my whole life, for my family and for the people who love me. Of course, Juve are also one of the best teams in the world. It’s really difficult to change club when you’re this happy.

“This squad is spectacular and after the Scudetto we want to win the Champions League.”

Vidal is also looking ahead to the Copa America over the summer.

“I will give everything for my Chile. I won’t say we’ll win the trophy, but we do want to make the fans happy. We’ll be competitive and united to try and win.”

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Arturo Vidal said (...) " I am happy

about (...) what the future holds."

“My knee is 100 per cent fit. It received the right treatment in every way and I feel at my best when playing.

“I knew going to the World Cup would make it a sacrifice to get back to my usual levels, but I had to do it for Chile.”

Vidal has often been linked with a move away from Juve, above all to Manchester United (...).

“(...) It’s really difficult. (...)

Vidal is also looking ahead to the Copa America over the summer.

“I will give everything for my Chile. I won’t say we’ll win the trophy, but we do want to make the fans happy. We’ll be competitive and united to try and win.”
UNITED ON THE VERGE OF SIGNING JUVENTUS' MIDFIELDER ARTURO VIDAL

:stupid:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)