Artist/Groups u hate/dislike the most (19 Viewers)

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
Let's bring this important topic back up there...

So, I literally hate Avril Lavigne, Green day etc., bands and artist that think they're "punk", while they are just commercial garbage. Then, quite naturally, boybands and these singing barbie dolls. These nu metal kids, stuff like linkin park makes me want to vomit.

Geof

May 14, 2004
Bianconeri9 said:
Black Eyed Peas ONLY BECAUSE THEY HAD BLACK DUDES JAMMING THE GUITAR LIKE ROCKERS in that video where they sing in the street...
did you just wrongly put the thing or was that just a plain racist post?

anyway, I hate/dislike/vomit pretty much every R'n'b "artist".

Jul 12, 2002
Metalica, or however you spell it. They're not the shittiest band out there, but they are so popular in their lack of music, that it's sickening.

Geof

May 14, 2004
mikhail said:
I have yet to actually vomit one, but I'm not a fan of the genre either. :biggrin:
Lol. I'm actually quite tolerant with music, I listen to loads of things from classical to rap, icluding techno, electro, folk, rock, punk,.... but R'nB is just :disagree:

I like to dance when I'm at party, but when the DJ puts R'n'b trash on, I head for the bar... :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: and drink some more of :pint: :pint: :pint: ...
Maybe that explains the vomiting :pumpkin:

Jul 12, 2002
Josephine7 said:
They rock, Nothing else matter is one of the sweetest songs i've heard
They rock what? There's no discernable melody, harmony, or musical ability. In terms of hitting the drums fastest and hardest, or playing guitar the loudest and crudest, or having the most moronic lyrics, they are awesome.

Jan 7, 2004
Ian said:
They rock what? There's no discernable melody, harmony, or musical ability. In terms of hitting the drums fastest and hardest, or playing guitar the loudest and crudest, or having the most moronic lyrics, they are awesome.

to each is own i guess.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Since it is a broad topic, everybody has their own hate and such, and I hate Chinese music so much these days that I went to explore Japanese music.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)