Artist/Groups u hate/dislike the most (12 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
any R&B artist!!! i really hate that type of music! and 50cent??what the hell does he do?he just talks (he doesnt even talk quickly or rap, he just talks over a backing track!pure pish!

The Blackeyed Peas that song 'My hump'!what is that!!!??

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I don't know if I'd go so far as to condemn all R&B artists. There are too many great ones. But I will agree that I cannot stand the multitude of sound-alike R&B pop artists today who play a slowed down, ballad-like backbeat while over-inflecting their voice ... warbling four or five times for every syllable.

Talk about musical nougat ... all filler and no substance.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Boksic said:
any R&B artist!!! i really hate that type of music! and 50cent??what the hell does he do?he just talks (he doesnt even talk quickly or rap, he just talks over a backing track!pure pish!

The Blackeyed Peas that song 'My hump'!what is that!!!??

Something that your probably not getting listening to your Techno....:D

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
Madonna, God i hate her monotone songs. And the way shes trying to get an enlish accent. I dont like the pussy face dolls either, they are talentless singers and not even that good looking. Eva Longoria and Desperate housewives, well the Desperate says it all, cunts. And Black eyed peas, what a bunch of up themselves cunts.

Jul 5, 2006
Madonna, God i hate her monotone songs. And the way shes trying to get an enlish accent. I dont like the pussy face dolls either, they are talentless singers and not even that good looking. Eva Longoria and Desperate housewives, well the Desperate says it all, cunts. And Black eyed peas, what a bunch of up themselves cunts.
if i'd kill you, i wonder how many years i'd be in jail?? lol :p

i hate mariah carey and britney..***..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)