Arthur (3 Viewers)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Liverpool will not buy him and we will have to either loan him to a brazilian club paying his wages or paying to terminate his contract...

So, taking in consideration:

1- His price in books
2. His wages
3. What he did (or didnt do) in the team
4. That this was one of the signings that lead to the plusvalenza case

Worst signing ever?

Last edited:

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Liverpool will not buy him and we will have to either loan him to a brasilian club paying his wages or paying to terminate his contract...

So, taking in consideration:

1- His price in books
2. His wages
3. What he did (or didnt do) in the team
4. That this was one of the signings that lead to the plusvalenza case

Worst signing ever?
there has to be something brasilian club still see in him

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
So I wasn't paying attention when this deal went down, can somebody explain what the hell happened?

Were we tricked? Did we think this guy was going to blow everybody's minds with how good he was going to be? Did we know and do it anyway?

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
The great charity for old injury prone mercenaries that is JJ will welcome him back with open arms...

They willneven send a wheel chair to great him at the airport.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Since we are probably forced to have him again next season, anyone thinks he should be tried here? I mean he is ruined by injuries and then played mostly as a regista, but if we are able to sell both Zakaria and McKennie (which is possible) then Arthur might be staying here as Fagiolis backup (not as regista please).
I know he is hated here etc. but if we look at how he played in the past (especially for Barca), before the injuries, there is a quite decent player there, who by no means, cant play more than 60 minutes, but could be useful sometimes. Fit Arthur could imo give something to our team. The question is if he can finally stay fit?

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Since we are probably forced to have him again next season, anyone thinks he should be tried here? I mean he is ruined by injuries and then played mostly as a regista, but if we are able to sell both Zakaria and McKennie (which is possible) then Arthur might be staying here as Fagiolis backup (not as regista please).
I know he is hated here etc. but if we look at how he played in the past (especially for Barca), before the injuries, there is a quite decent player there, who by no means, cant play more than 60 minutes, but could be useful sometimes. Fit Arthur could imo give something to our team. The question is if he can finally stay fit?
We need to make it clear to his agent that he needs to find another team asap otherwise he'll rot on the bench.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I’m frustrated by the fact that it always has to be so exaggerated with us. There’s injured and there’s a next level of injured what we always face (Dybala, Pogba, Arthur).
yeah, its depressing, but thats what u get when u buy players who are not really acting like professional players. Especially in Arthur case there were many signs that he is living a lolzillians life more than a footballer. Pogba could have been avoided too. Dybala was just unlucky.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
The way he played for us was so innovative for Juve from my perspective. He would hold on to the ball and always pass it back to defenders. You need to hold on to the ball, you or your teammates. It's that simple. If you hold on to the ball, the opposition can fuck themselves, they will never score against you. Thank you Arthuro for teaching me this concept. Please come back to Juve so we can keep the ball forever. When opposition gets bored of us keeping the ball, we will eventually score a goal and win. Yes it's concept of boring football. But we will play that boring football. Most people hate Juve anyway. They can finally hate us for something productive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)