Arthur (41 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I imagine our entire team would be deemed physically under prepared at any good club

We're actually embarrassing, I believe our entire training "programme " is to do the bare minimum then fuck off
it's really a mixed bag for our recently sold/loaned/released players.
- rovella doing great at monza
- bentancur starts for spurs right away
- kulu also became a starter but he was slow as fuck initially, took him a few months to impress (his transformation is the most telling probably)
- ramsey avoided injuries for a few weeks then the inevitable happened
- same for dybala
- de ligt is the other worrying example, he needed additional and specialized training to get on normal bayern fitness levels
- did zak even get a minute at chelsea?
- chiellini is a regular for lafc, even at 38 and after some serious injuries
- berna too is a regular for toronto
- pellegrini was always injury prone, didn't break his traditions at frankfurt

arthur was shit here, is shit at pool, and he never was a regular 90 minute player at barca. he's just weak and lazy for european football, nothing to see here. kulu and de ligt cases are the ones that would worry me. both landed at high intensity leagues and their physical level was insufficient for those teams.

Apr 12, 2004
Look, mother fucker.

I'll start, then you go. I'm not a fan of your team, but if you showed me this I would be all over it. I never played at a "high" level, but I played in Europe representing the USA at a U16 Tournament in like 2001 or 2002. Even then, I wasn't considered "THIS GUY MIGHT BE CLINT DEMPSEY!" or even "DAMN, WE SHOULD SCOUT HIM!" but I played and started every match. WE were a reserves U16 Team. NOT shit, we were not anything special.

That shit aside, this is a joke.

You don't get on the field until you are warm, you don't touch a ball until you are warm, and you certainly only warm seriously if your strength and conditioning coaches are crazy. This shit is solid. I have played against professional players, it's not some "well some times shit is different and we do it a different way" type shit, it's real life. We would watch film at breakfast, do tactics work before and after field work, but when we were on the field it was business. Whistle! Stop, why, do you think, then stop, quit it, again, alright, let's go, everyone lap.... That was standard. That was standard through all of my training.

We warmed as a team, we doubled up, quick touches, stretches, one on one drills, body off defenders, this is before training even started.

This is softer shit than a newborn baby taking a nap.

To actually respond to what you're speaking to:

The other half was 5v5 on half-field when most teams do that on 15x15 yard squares.

You wanna pull the dick from your mouth yet?

I'm not even talking about shit that is really that big of a deal, why are you being so obtuse?

Oh, and before you ask, I trained with Maarten Stekelenburg for one-on-ones and PKs. When he was 17 or 18.

Now you go....

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)