Arthur (37 Viewers)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
There seem to be no rumours about this clown leaving so I guess we’re stuck with him…
he’ll just get frozen out if he stays, I don’t think this is a Rabiot situation where he’d just walk back into the rotation.

- - - Updated - - -

Pedulla just posted there's a new offer from Sporting coming in for him.

- - - Updated - - -

The offer
FC6C9C16-940D-4D08-9C65-8CCB09053A54.gif

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
he’ll just get frozen out if he stays, I don’t think this is a Rabiot situation where he’d just walk back into the rotation.
Given how often he is injured i’d say it will be quite hard to imagine him back in rotation and getting minutes anyway… otherwise i agree, he also clearly doesn’t have the club’s trust anymore so either he ends up frozen/permanently benched till January or he needs to lower his expectations and demands(probably Juve has to do it too) to facilitate any kind of loan at this point, wherever that may be.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
What would their offer be? That we send him on a free loan and pay his full wages? :D
There's value in knowing we'll never be tempted to put him on the field before Fagioli or Miretti.

But yeah, seems like teams know we're desperate to offload him on loan so teams are trying to pay as little as possible. It's a free player for them.

I think he'd do well in one of the Iberian leagues.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)