Arthur (40 Viewers)

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Tici signature :ratcafe:

this guy :sergio:.,, i try to be optimistic about him but another disappointment..... careless attitude
Chill bro, it says he wasnt the one responsible, dont think we should rate player on his driving skills anyway. if it was a drunk accident then thats of course another thing, but car accidents happen all the time to all of us, shouldnt make fuss about it.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
How this guy can be part of all the accidents, yet being part of zero goals scored on the pitch while being a professional footballer? That just doesn't add up.

He could play Marvin on home alone.

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
My naive hope for this seasons salvation is Arthur miraculously coming in and playing like a top midfielder like he once was supposed to be.

4231 with him and Locatelli too lightweight? I just dont want to see Rabiot, Bentancur and Mckennie on the field anymore. There is no hope for them.

It's not like any one of those three provide any real protection in defense. Might aswell put Arthur there to hold the ball untill Loca is available to recieve it and move things forward.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
My naive hope for this seasons salvation is Arthur miraculously coming in and playing like a top midfielder like he once was supposed to be.

4231 with him and Locatelli too lightweight? I just dont want to see Rabiot, Bentancur and Mckennie on the field anymore. There is no hope for them.

It's not like any one of those three provide any real protection in defense. Might aswell put Arthur there to hold the ball untill Loca is available to recieve it and move things forward.
The alternative is even worse tbh. Hopefully he can have a solid season so we sell on

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014

Why not, we had Arthur in a two man mid with the retards last year, it can’t get worse than that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)