Arthur (114 Viewers)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
This is exactly why these signature Paratici inflated swap deals are incredibly stupid and short-sighted. No matter how he turns out, we're stuck with him for years. Our money is completely tied up because of deals like this and we won't be able to do anything to change that.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Was so bad on the goal. Kulu was on Illicic and he was on Malinovskiy. But then he decided to double team on Illicic leaving Malinovskiy alone, who was closer to goal and a bigger immediate threat, right after he showed how well he can shoot.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Was so bad on the goal. Kulu was on Illicic and he was on Malinovskiy. But then he decided to double team on Illicic leaving Malinovskiy alone, who was closer to goal and a bigger immediate threat, right after he showed how well he can shoot.
that's just details. Pirlo's lack of a plan B is what cost us today, but he'll say we played great and gives himself a 6/10 :sergio:

dbochev

Aug 27, 2010
Did anybody see this dude’s face which was in agony the second he crossed the touch line after he came on. First time I see a football player in pain after being brought on :lol:

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Did anybody see this dude’s face which was in agony the second he crossed the touch line after he came on. First time I see a football player in pain after being brought on :lol:
this is what I don’t get about Pirlo. He plays guys that are clearly not fit, then after the game he goes “oh yeah (enter players name) had problems during the week.” He literally said this about Danilo and Chiesa today. It’s like he decided on 12-13 players as fixtures, and won’t even consider the other 10+ he’s got at his disposal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 111)