Arthur (7 Viewers)

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
He seemed very happy. Only saw the last 10 minutes, but he gave me a very positive feeling.
Yup, i think one of the best pressers i've seen from a newcomer, thanked and praised almost everyone and everything surrounding the club with an enthusiastic vibe and smile on his face, seemed genuine too, but anyway, leaving that aside i really hope he gets to impress and turns class, age and potential sure are there and so far his attitude also seems to be the right one so let's see.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Yup, i think one of the best pressers i've seen from a newcomer, thanked and praised almost everyone and everything surrounding the club with an enthusiastic vibe and smile on his face, seemed genuine too, but anyway, leaving that aside i really hope he gets to impress and turns class, age and potential sure are there and so far his attitude also seems to be the right one so let's see.
Amauri had a great attitude in his introductory interview too.

Honestly I see this as an extremely poorly judged transfer. The only benefit that he brought to us is that we finally got pjanic off our payroll.

Arthur is a younger pjanic that’s all. Weak and incapable of being a game changer. Will be perrerya level at best.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

Honestly I see this as an extremely poorly judged transfer. The only benefit that he brought to us is that we finally got pjanic off our payroll.

Arthur is a younger pjanic that’s all. Weak and incapable of being a game changer. Will be perrerya level at best.
giphy.gif

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

Pjanic was a baller when he was young. Easily top 5 midfielder in Europe during our 2016-17 season. Not to mention, he kept that Roma side ticking for half a decade.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Pjanic was a baller when he was young. Easily top 5 midfielder in Europe during our 2016-17 season. Not to mention, he kept that Roma side ticking for half a decade.
Nah he just looked good cus he was playing for a small team. Tried to make the jump to a big club like Juve but failed to live up.

Just like Owen going to Madrid to self-destruct

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Nah he just looked good cus he was playing for a small team. Tried to make the jump to a big club like Juve but failed to live up.

Just like Owen going to Madrid to self-destruct
He was one of our most important players in his first two seasons here. The difference with and without him in our team was like night and day. Remember the Real tie in 2018? The first leg we got destroyed without him and in the second leg he made us play so much better. Sadly his performances fell off a cliff in 2018-19 and he never recovered and it was absolutely the right decision to bring Arthur in to replace him.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
He was really impressed by our project?

Guys, I thought we as a club had to plans or projects and are just wandering around clueless like an aimless vagabond. Or so what the 100m Pjanic ruminants told us.

Could they be wrong?

:lol::sergio:

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
He was one of our most important players in his first two seasons here. The difference with and without him in our team was like night and day. Remember the Real tie in 2018? The first leg we got destroyed without him and in the second leg he made us play so much better. Sadly his performances fell off a cliff in 2018-19 and he never recovered and it was absolutely the right decision to bring Arthur in to replace him.
Agree. Pjanic had two very good seasons then started to fade. Many struggled last season under sarri. I think a change of environment for both arthur and pjqnic will do them both a world of good.

Happy with the arthur transfer....if covid did not happen we may have been bidding for names like pogba... but the swap with pjanic made sense.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
He was really impressed by our project?

Guys, I thought we as a club had to plans or projects and are just wandering around clueless like an aimless vagabond. Or so what the 100m Pjanic ruminants told us.

Could they be wrong?

:lol::sergio:
So impressed that he seemed desperate not to join us and threw the toys out of the pram when Barca forced him.

Players say generic nonsense in interviews when joining clubs.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
So impressed that he seemed desperate not to join us and threw the toys out of the pram when Barca forced him.

In hindsight he is probably very very glad he left Barca.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He is looking fit and his body movements are the ones of someone with innate talent.

Not like Bonucci who moves like he has issues.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013

I doubt it was at the stage where he sat down and discussed projects with us when you know...he didn't wanna leave Barca. Club's confidential info isn't the first thing you hear when you hear someone out or...before you hear someone out.

He could've given many other reasons for a generic answer. He seemed genuinely positive during his presentation.

For someone who has been a Juve fan for years, should it really be surprising that the club has plans, projects, is organized, professional, detail-oriented, etc? Lol. Those are some of the things that are synonymous with Juventus, good Lord Almighty.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Or unlike Pjanic who was completely useless.

Despite not being complete yet, our mid is already a lot better than last season. Arthur instead of Pjanic, Rabiot from second half of season instead of Matuidi from second half, Ben10 another year older and wiser, and a decent backup in Wes who can actually run.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)