Arthur (7 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
He's a player who can't pass forwards or run. Imagine he's suddenly like Gerrard in a Liverpool shirt.

Who will be blamed first? Allegri? Medical staff?
Literally would be Adam digby's wet dream if that happened

- - - Updated - - -

LFC fans see him as Fabinho replacement HAHA
Lol if anything he's more like Jordan Henderson

- - - Updated - - -

From Barcelona to Juventus and then Liverpool.

I'm telling you guys, this average mofo has the best agent in the world.
Choupo moting has a better agent

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Hopefully he can be a world beater in EPL then we can sell him for more than 50m. Playing great there tend to inflate players value
He is a technical player and quite good for possesion based football. He will suit Liverpool. Curious if he can adapt with Klopp Gegenpressing but if he can train well he will be improved there. They get free replacement and for Premier League standard his wage still normal
It's a win win solution for us and Liverpool

rainhard

May 5, 2004
He is a technical player and quite good for possesion based football. He will suit Liverpool. Curious if he can adapt with Klopp Gegenpressing but if he can train well he will be improved there. They get free replacement and for Premier League standard his wage still normal
It's a win win solution for us and Liverpool
he wont be in the front doing all the press, but as long as they have the possession he will be ok

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
This move for Arthur is due to injuries suffered by Liverpool midfield players since the start of the new season. A sort of short term desperation or a mighty clever move

It will be a matter of great interest to see how he gets on.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
If he gets decent playing time and stays fit. Massive ifs I know but if he does he is very very good at what he does best ( retaining possession) for the right team he could be very useful and we might just get him sold next summer.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Thank fuck. Sadly he is going to Liverpool where their butchers are just as bad as ours, I'm giving it 3 games and he's gonna be out already.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)