Arthur (13 Viewers)

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
‼️ "The residual value of #Arthur is 43mln€: this means you can only send him on loan. I believe he'll leave."

[Romeo Agresti - Juventibus via @AroundJuventus]
I never understood this. What’s the difference between letting a useless player run down his contract and selling him for an amortized loss?
If anything selling is better because it saves wages. Ticinomics is retarded.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
‼️ "The residual value of #Arthur is 43mln€: this means you can only send him on loan. I believe he'll leave."

[Romeo Agresti - Juventibus via @AroundJuventus]
By the way, for those of you who aren’t finance gurus.

Residual value, also known as
salvage value, is the estimated
value of a fixed asset at the end
of its useful economic life.

Arthur was a depreciated asset as soon as Tici handed him the paperwork. :howler:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
By the way, for those of you who aren’t finance gurus.

Residual value, also known as
salvage value, is the estimated
value of a fixed asset at the end
of its useful economic life.

Arthur was a depreciated asset as soon as Tici handed him the paperwork. :howler:
Arturd is like a used car or a used laptop. As soon as he was bought, his value depreciated rapidly, plummeting to almost zero residual value. He's our own Luna.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
#Arthur is first in the list of transferable players. He in turn would like to change environment, but what complicates everything is the imposed cost from the super-exchange with Miralem #Pjanic and his super salary which substantially reduce the opportunities in the mercato. For months, #Arsenal have shown interest in him, even #Monaco made some moves: the bianconeri do not exclude a loan or an eventual exchange with interesting profiles.

[Corriere dello Sport via @AroundJuventus]

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
I never understood this. What’s the difference between letting a useless player run down his contract and selling him for an amortized loss?
If anything selling is better because it saves wages. Ticinomics is retarded.
Juve is a public company. Register losses matters a lot. However I understand the logic, why to have an asset register at 43m when he real value is -5m per year (or whatever his salary is)

beowulf

Dec 9, 2012
Juve is a public company. Register losses matters a lot. However I understand the logic, why to have an asset register at 43m when he real value is -5m per year (or whatever his salary is)
Isn't it more a FFP thing? I don't know the FFP rules, but if so (say he's sold for 15m euros best case scenario), and Juve records a 28m euro loss, it would really hurt their ability to purchase players I imagine. Cashflow is less a concern than the net loss in this "modern football"

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Isn't it more a FFP thing? I don't know the FFP rules, but if so (say he's sold for 15m euros best case scenario), and Juve records a 28m euro loss, it would really hurt their ability to purchase players I imagine. Cashflow is less a concern than the net loss in this "modern football"
FFP rule too. Register a lost of 43m for just one player is a lot

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Having this guy in the club is a net loss. We fail at football with him in the squad.
If we can’t absorb the loss then send the cunt out on a loan until the end of his contract for paid wages and a small annual fee.

What a disgusting footballer he is

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)