Arsenal Have Signed Reyes (1 Viewer)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by «ƒÕ®zå JüV€» ] ++
Reyes IMO is a veyr promising star maybe even better than christan ronaldo i think now arsenal can smash ack amn united with reyes on their side:D [/QUOTE:Dthe best post i've read today

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
on the topic...

Reyes deserves to get his balls bitten for this. How sad is this

:down:

i told you guys he was waaaaay good.

:down:

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by «ƒÕ®zå JüV€» ] ++
well id rather really see him in arsnal than stay with man united really
Stay with Man United? He's at Sevilla, not Man United.

I really don't get the pro-Arsenal brigade here. Arsenal are a cynical team of divers and hackers. I've seen Pires and Cole get players sent off without even touching them. Sure, they play good football, but so do Man United, so do Chelsea. Just because they couldn't beat a team composed entirely of poodles in a knock-out round doesn't mean that they're alright. :(

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++

Stay with Man United? He's at Sevilla, not Man United.

I really don't get the pro-Arsenal brigade here. Arsenal are a cynical team of divers and hackers. I've seen Pires and Cole get players sent off without even touching them. Sure, they play good football, but so do Man United, so do Chelsea . Just because they couldn't beat a team composed entirely of poodles in a knock-out round doesn't mean that they're alright. :(
but Man utd dont play as good football as we do,nor does Chelsea.

another thing is

what divers?,just cuz Pires dived once this season,suddenly the whole team becomes divers.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by fred weasley ] ++
but Man utd dont play as good football as we do,nor does Chelsea.

another thing is

what divers?,just cuz Pires dived once this season,suddenly the whole team becomes divers.
Ahhhhhhhhhh! I just typed a big reply to this, and then got logged off. Damn IE wiped the form too. :mad::doh:

In a nutshell, I think that Arsenal's defending is usually by hook, while their free-kicks and penalties are won by crook. Only a trend, and not an absolute. Pires' reaction to that one incident (pure denial) was inexcusable (as inexcusable in my eyes as Man Utd's reaction to the Ferdinand ban), and Cole is the other candidate I'd single out. Henry isn't too bad, nor are Bergkamp or Ljungberg. Jeffers is a master of the art.

I think Man United's football (particularly their passing at their best) is of similar calibre to Arsenal's - I prefer their style fo play, but it's a matter of taste. Chelsea's hasn't settled yet (and may never do so!), but I think that they are set up more in the style of Man Utd than Arsenal - so I again tend to prefer their style.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003

Ahhhhhhhhhh! I just typed a big reply to this, and then got logged off. Damn IE wiped the form too. :mad::doh:

In a nutshell, I think that Arsenal's defending is usually by hook, while their free-kicks and penalties are won by crook. Only a trend, and not an absolute. Pires' reaction to that one incident (pure denial) was inexcusable (as inexcusable in my eyes as Man Utd's reaction to the Ferdinand ban), and Cole is the other candidate I'd single out. Henry isn't too bad, nor are Bergkamp or Ljungberg. Jeffers is a master of the art.

I think Man United's football (particularly their passing at their best) is of similar calibre to Arsenal's - I prefer their style fo play, but it's a matter of taste. Chelsea's hasn't settled yet (and may never do so!), but I think that they are set up more in the style of Man Utd than Arsenal - so I again tend to prefer their style.
jeffers plays for Everton Mr know it all:rolleyes:

OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #53

You know what's coming, right?

SWITCH YOUR BROWSER DANGNAMMIT

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
    You know what's coming, right?

SWITCH YOUR BROWSER DANGNAMMIT
    Mozilla rulezzz,Thanx for Alex for identifying it 4 me :)

on topic: Reyes is an excellent striker,Arsenal will benefit a lot form him

Henry -- Reyes --> excellent double.

Aug 1, 2003
    dammit dammit dammit
    and to think that the deadline is near and we're not getting anyone yet
    and arsenal got reyes
    and i like reyes
    and i dislike arsenal
    oh this sucks. i have said that a LOT today :down:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
    dammit dammit dammit
    and to think that the deadline is near and we're not getting anyone yet
    and arsenal got reyes
    and i like reyes
    and i dislike arsenal
    oh this sucks. i have said that a LOT today :down:
    :D

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
    Reyes played well 2oday,against man city when arsenal won 2-1,he was in the filed from the 60th min i guess,he preformed well. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)