Arsenal Eyes Chiellini (1 Viewer)

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Juventus left fullback Giorgio Chiellini could be on his way to England as Arsenal has expressed its interest in the young Italian defender. The English club sees Chiellini as the perfect substitute for Ashley Cole, in case that the player decides to leave either for Chelsea or Inter, the two main candidates to sign him this summer.

Goal.com
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/20...th.rumors.soccer/index.html?section=si_latest

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't think he'll stay...

Especially if he still remembers his Fiorentina days...

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
ReBeL said:
Juventus left fullback Giorgio Chiellini could be on his way to England as Arsenal has expressed its interest in the young Italian defender. The English club sees Chiellini as the perfect substitute for Ashley Cole, in case that the player decides to leave either for Chelsea or Inter, the two main candidates to sign him this summer.

Goal.com
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/20...th.rumors.soccer/index.html?section=si_latest

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't think he'll stay...

Especially if he still remembers his Fiorentina days...
Not in case if we're demoted. Still , I didn't hear anything from him about staying put at juventus or not.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
well let them take him, we have Balza who is much better imo.Although Giorgio is better defensively. But i think that Balza is better overall

so lets cash in on him

mephiztopheles

May 27, 2006
how much u think we should get for him?.

i think that if we let him go 4 arsenal, he'll get the henry syndrome (he'll become the best defender on earth) and then we can buy him back :)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
We need more youth at back. But even if we stay in A, I don't necessarily Chiellini is it.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Damn!!!!

But if we get demoted,I think that we will keep him and Zambrotta will be sold in that case.

I want Chiellini in our team,he is good and young.

I really didn't know that inter want A.Cole.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
TBH Chiellini failed to impress me this season. His involvment in the scandal didn't really help in changing that opinion.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
giovanotti said:
Ok,but if we sell Zambrotta and than sell Chiellini ,we are doomed...
I was just stating my opinion without putting the possibilities of demotion in mind...All I am saying that he is a bit over-rated....or actually SUX!

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
No matter what result we do get from our hearing regarding where we end up playing one things for sure, embrace yourselves for many players leaving, if we get a decent offer then what the hell.. if not then keep him. Either way in my eyes it would certainly be stupid to get rid of both zambro and chiellini this summer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)