ARSENAL CHAMPIONS (1 Viewer)

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
Arsenal declatred champions of the EPL after thew drew 2oday with spurs 2-2 in WHL :):):):)

yeeeeeeeeeees

what celebrations they made 2oday

i;m just waiting for the REAL celebrations to be declared :touched:

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #7
    a really worked up season for the gunners,no loss till nw!

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Egyptian_Juventino ] ++
    a really worked up season for the gunners,no loss till nw!
    Yeah that is really impressive. I remember the days when Milan managed to do the same thing I couldn't imagine that a team would manage to do that again.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    I hope they lose their remaining matches because of their arrogance after winning the title. I'm sick of Arsenal and their over-hyped one-man squad. I've b*tched about this countless times, so now I shall stop. Thank you Chelsea, thank you Man U

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
    I hope they lose their remaining matches because of their arrogance after winning the title. I'm sick of Arsenal and their over-hyped one-man squad. I've b*tched about this countless times, so now I shall stop. Thank you Chelsea, thank you Man U
    3 words.

Juve last season.

congratulations gunners.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    I never said that we weren't a one-man team last season, it was bloody obvious that we relied too heavily on Nedved, and the CL final was the icing on the cake. Everyone knew we were screwed the minute Pavel got that yellow card against Madrid, but at least us Juve fans weren't disillusioned enough to be so arrogant as to adamantly say that we'd win the treble, nor did we say that we were the best team in Europe

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    we Arsenal fans used to count ourselves as the best team in europe before we crashed out of the CL.and at that time it was a fact i mean we were doing very well in the CL we didnt lose a single match in our domestic league.we were the favourites for the FA cup,how's that arrogant its rather obvious we were the best team in rurope at that time.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by fred weasley ] ++
    we Arsenal fans used to count ourselves as the best team in europe before we crashed out of the CL.and at that time it was a fact i mean we were doing very well in the CL we didnt lose a single match in our domestic league.we were the favourites for the FA cup,how's that arrogant its rather obvious we were the best team in rurope at that time.
    you guys were never the best team in europe.

NEVER.

and that's a fact.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)