arrrrrgh!!!! i have mononucleosis!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
Finally! I started to think I was the only one!

I would leave the country but you can't escape Christmas!! :stress:
How can you hate Christmas?

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
It's not so much Christmas itself perhaps but it's the whole thing around it in my family... I'm a Christian so I love Christmas for it's meaning and you can find me in Church on Christmas Eve but Christmas and Boxing day are those days we traditionally spend with the entire family and that usually ends up in fights...

And it's no good trying to spend it with other people because all of my friends are celebrating with their families!

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by tarmpropp ] ++
first i just want to say that there's no point in this thread, it's just me complaining.

the last couple of weeks with school have been really tough for me, i've worked and worked and worked, something wich i almost never do, i got some pretty good tests back but i got really tired of school and really needed a break. my girlfriend had also been working alot so i was supposed to see her alot in the holiday, i was planning to get some snowboarding done, my planner was packed with christmas parties and a few days ago i also planned to meet our president Martin for the first time as he was coming to town. things were looking good. i had a bit of a sore throat, but i got some penicillin from the doctor who told me that it would do the trick.
then, suddenly my health goes completely loco, i went to my doctor today and took some bloodtests, and yes, i have mononucleosis . i have a very high fever, i feel incredibly tired, and my throat is incredibly swollen. it's so swollen that i can't eat any food, and i can barely drink anything. if this doesn't get better i have to go to the hospital and get nutrition through a tube. my doctor said that i'll be well in 2-3 weeks if i'm lucky, if i'm unlucky it could be up to 6 months. i am kinda lucky that this happened now, my christmas vacation starts tomorrow, cause if i miss to much school i might have to repeat the year, but also i really needed this holiday, and i had barely started my christmas shopping.
now i can say goodbye to long nights infront of the fireplace with the GF, say goodbye to the christmas parties, say goodbye to meeting Martin, goodbye to the christmas eve turkey(the food highlight of the year), i'm more or less kissing christmas goodbye.

merry ****ing christmas to you too

rant over
sorry
i fell ur pain(im in a pain too..)..i cant even paint m house...life can be bad...but i look on the the bright side, now i get to eat all the cookies and cakes and get tons of presents since im sick/injured....

OP
Torkel

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #29
    thanks Alan, DJ and Nelly. you're lucky DJ, you can eat, i just have to sit here like a starving boob. i've lost A LOT of weight

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
    thanks Alan, DJ and Nelly. you're lucky DJ, you can eat, i just have to sit here like a starving boob. i've lost A LOT of weight
    and im putting on some weight :scared: :stress:

OP
    Torkel

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #35
    thank you very much Matt, Erik, Anastacia and Denco:)

Erik: my doctor says that the non eating thing is just a fase in the disease, and i should be able to eat around tuesday, so then i will stuff my face like no-one has done before.

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
    thank you very much Matt, Erik, Anastacia and Denco:)

Erik: my doctor says that the non eating thing is just a fase in the disease, and i should be able to eat around tuesday, so then i will stuff my face like no-one has done before.
    Hey be careful with stuffing your face or you might end up like that gentleman on your avatar:D Btw what the hell is he doing:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)