Arrigo Sacchi officially the technical director at Real Madrid (1 Viewer)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Sacchi sets sights on Gila
Tuesday 21 December, 2004

Arrigo Sacchi is now officially the technical director at Real Madrid and reports suggest his first transfer target is Alberto Gilardino.

The Spanish giants have now confirmed that Sacchi, a former Coach at Milan and the Italy squad before becoming a director at Parma, has signed a contract to give them more structure.

“Sacchi is someone who knows football very well and will bring us all of his experience,” explained President Florentino Perez. Emilio Butragueno has been appointed Vice-President in the shake-up.

One of Sacchi’s main roles within the club will be to co-ordinate transfer policy with tactical direction and the Italian press maintains Gilardino will be his first major signing.

The Parma striker has shot to fame under Sacchi’s time at the Stadio Tardini and he was said to be close to Milan or Roma for next season.

However, Real Madrid must now be the favourites to capture the Italian international and Under-21 European Championship winner.

It’s claimed that Michael Owen will return to England in order to make way for Gilardino, while Roberto Carlos could also be shipped out under Sacchi’s new guidance.

“I want to achieve what I have at Parma over the last two and a half years,” he told the Gazzetta dello Sport. “It is a precise role that involves co-ordinating the players, tacticians and fitness Coaches. I will also follow the medical staff, because Real intend to build up that area. I’ll also be in charge of transfer policy.”

channel4.com

So... he wants to put Real Madrid in relegation zone ?? :eek: :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Geof

May 14, 2004
lol.

how can an Italian in charge at Real dream of signing another forward???

this is a Real-sickness.

but he wants to kick Owen back on his island, a good thing.

if I were in charge at real, I woud go for guys like Lucio, Chivu, Zambro, Mascherano, ...... I mean they need hardworking defensive players , wtf

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
He wants to buy Gilardino and sell Owen !!! and also he wants to sell Roberto Carlos !!!! Now, I'm sure i'll never see Real Madrid winning a trophy for a long time

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
hahaha.....I think I should be the one who Congrats him first for destroying Real Madrid and their fans dream:D

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Euh... I think it would be a great move to sell Owen and Roberto Carlos and get Gilardion. Let's face it Roberto Carlos has never been more than a mediocre fullback and Owen has had a couple of good years at Liverpool. Owen is no world class striker and isn't going to get much play time with Morientes, Raul and Ronaldo. Knowing that Morientes will probably leave Real as well, Gilardino would be a great move.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Geof ] ++
lol.

how can an Italian in charge at Real dream of signing another forward???

this is a Real-sickness.

but he wants to kick Owen back on his island, a good thing.

if I were in charge at real, I woud go for guys like Lucio, Chivu, Zambro, Mascherano, ...... I mean they need hardworking defensive players , wtf

Zambrotta is not for sale. ;)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Madrid, soon to be the Spanish club with an Italian flavour (i doubt Valencia would hold on to that honour in a season from now)? I think Sacchi's appointment should help their defense a great deal.

Anyway a few words of advice for Arrigo Sacchi: keep it Real. :D

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I hope madrid will suck in the future! hate em...

If I were to buy players for madrid, it would be:

Totti
Cassano
Chivu
Jankulovski
Dacourt
Joaquin
Lucio

Cassano - Ronaldo

----------Totti
Janko-Dacourt-Becks-Joaquin

Chivu-Samuel-Lucio

Casillas

out:

Raul
Zidane
Owen
Figo
r.carlos
and some crappy defenders :p

or something like this. I dunno and I dunno care :)

Kiko

Jun 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++

Cassano - Ronaldo

----------Totti
Janko-Dacourt-Becks-Joaquin

Chivu-Samuel-Lucio

Casillas
Looks slightly like Roma a year ago...dont you think :howler:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)