Armand Traoré (10 Viewers)

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
I remember Delneri putting him on against Chievo the last minute when we were 1-0 up, the second he comes on he is caught out of position and we concede.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
He had nothing to do with that - Sorensen stood there watching Pellisier jog along and score
Traore was caught out of position because the second he came on he ran towards Chievo's goal, we lost the ball and the cross came from Traore's side of the pitch. He didn't have his man, he was too late.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Traore was caught out of position because the second he came on he ran towards Chievo's goal, we lost the ball and the cross came from Traore's side of the pitch. He didn't have his man, he was too late.
Sorensen was way more at fault for standing his ground and watching Pellisier - all he had to do was take a couple of steps towards Pellisier and he could have prevented the goal - A long-ball was play towards Traore and the Chievo player headed it through the defence towards Sorensen - instead of doing anything Sorensen ball-watched - Traore was actually NOT at fault

May 22, 2007
At least Pepe can kick a ball properly, dead ball situations he's rather handy at.

He is just faster.
That's exactly it. He is just faster. He has absolutely no qualities as a defender, and is brainless on a football pitch. The other three are quite obviously better than him because each have footballing advantages that he doesn't.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
They all fail as defenders - Traore has athleticism and speed over them
You dont get it, the others merit the name of defenders due to knowing the basics of it, I watched Traore since early teens, track and field runner, nothing that he does suggest he remotely merits the tag of a defender.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
So in other words you think Marotta sucks, you want us to fire him and you just joined the dark side? :D
Traoré and Rinaudo were pointless nothing deals really, third choice backups, although Traoré ended up playing as our other two were injured or so bad. Good times.

May 22, 2007
I can't believe I downloaded the goal that destroyed our season. I hate how after he doesn't win possession he is casually walking the opposite direction to the ball.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)