Armand Traoré (5 Viewers)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
He is young and he has potential to do well. Also, this guy is blessed with speed and thats just a talent you're born with. With him being young and having all that pace, he could develop into a fine fullback if Del Neri can help him.

Buy on AliExpress.com

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Well young and potential to do well doesnt mean jack when his on loan and returning back come end of season. Either way id still choose him ahead of grosso and grygera for left back.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
He is young and he has potential to do well. Also, this guy is blessed with speed and thats just a talent you're born with. With him being young and having all that pace, he could develop into a fine fullback if Del Neri can help him.
He may have pace, but sometimes I saw him running like a headless chicken, as a fullback you should compose your forward running slightly. He played good in the second half in defence however.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Definitely.. He's not look so convincing especially in the first half.. But his pace, and passion to run forward and then coming back to defense help us much more than what Grosso did for us.. And i also mention that Rivas can't do much yesterday on our left side if you compare with what Alvarez did on our right side

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Out for ~2 months according to some media.

this guy has been injured for the past 6 months now, ship him off to Arsenal.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
TBF, Arsenal have similar luck to us when it comes to injuries.

Cant wait to see PDC back in action, he was making some pretty good progress before his injury. Hope it just wasnt a one off thing.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
His defending and positioning were always a joke and to top that, he didn't even smile back at me when he was in the Juventus' bus on the way to the Manchester City game.

I say ship him off, now!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)